Chanel Espadrilles Club!

I’ve got an issue here, hoping somebody can help me out. I’ve had a pair of Chanel espadrilles for years now but I’ve never worn them out as I find them incredibly uncomfortable? It fits me fine when I stand it in but once I start to walk, the back just slips out and my foot is just hanging. Idk what to do with them, I love them and look nice but how do I get comfy like everyone else?!

I’ve got an issue here, hoping somebody can help me out. I’ve had a pair of Chanel espadrilles for years now but I’ve never worn them out as I find them incredibly uncomfortable? It fits me fine when I stand it in but once I start to walk, the back just slips out and my foot is just hanging. Idk what to do with them, I love them and look nice but how do I get comfy like everyone else?!
I got mine last February (2022) and they were comfortable right out of the box. I’ve only worn them a few times, and while they mold to my foot, they haven’t really stretched in a way that affects fit. I’m a US 7 and I have the beige/ black in size 37. I purchased in a Chanel boutique and the SA recommended I stick with the 37. I find them very comfortable to wear.
Do you have a cobbler you can take them to. I have A fantastic place I can go for assistance with all of my designer shoes to keep them feeling and looking their best.

Last edited:
It sounds like it is just a tiny big on you. I have the same problem as I am between a 37 and 38. I usually buy 38, and it fits just like yours. I buy a very very thin flat insole, and it fits like a dream! Problem solved. It has to be very very thin or else it pushes the back of the foot more or makes it feel really tight.

Are they too big? Perhaps a tongue pad on the top of the vamp which will push you foot back into the heel?

I am hoping this is the right place to ask and that somebody may be able to help me. I saw a lady with black lambskin espadrilles that have a gold brush stroke design on them. The CC detail is black so very subtle and the gold isn’t too overpowering. It looks like a more subtle version of this bag. Does anybody have this style? If so, please could you tell me which collection they are from and post a photo so that I can try to track down a pair! Thank you.

1FFD4B54-AA63-4FC5-BAA1-1C6FC0F973A4.png

I’m wearing 37.5 but I bought 38 so that the front part more comfy. Its a bit loose for me when I walk it will comes off. After insert the heel grips liner cushion insert, the problem solved and walking comfortably

image.jpg