Chanel Dad Sandals

This further solidifies my need to get these! Eyeing the white. May I ask if you find these TTS or run big like the Dad sandals?

I got my normal size for these and they are perfect but dad sandals I always take one whole size smaller.

For reference I have a very narrow foot. I took the same size as I take for all closed Chanel shoes (loafers, ballerinas, sneakers, boots). For open shoes (mules, sandals) or partially open (slingbacks) I almost always have to size down a full size or half size as my foot is so narrow it can slide out easily.

This shoe is a must have - very easy to wear and way more comfortable than dad sandals. I find dad sandals too bulky and heavy and difficult to walk in. I actually bought an extra pair in white and black as a back up because it’s so good.

Regarding the slipping - I don’t find them slippy at all. Once they are worn even worn the soles will have had enough friction to stop them slipping but I didn’t have a single issue when first using them

Last edited:
Reactions: eggpudding
I got my normal size for these and they are perfect but dad sandals I always take one whole size smaller.

For reference I have a very narrow foot. I took the same size as I take for all closed Chanel shoes (loafers, ballerinas, sneakers, boots). For open shoes (mules, sandals) or partially open (slingbacks) I almost always have to size down a full size or half size as my foot is so narrow it can slide out easily.

This shoe is a must have - very easy to wear and way more comfortable than dad sandals. I find dad sandals too bulky and heavy and difficult to walk in. I actually bought an extra pair in white and black as a back up because it’s so good.

Regarding the slipping - I don’t find them slippy at all. Once they are worn even worn the soles will have had enough friction to stop them slipping but I didn’t have a single issue when first using them
Thank you for your detailed reply! I'm already set on buying them. I love the dad sandals but they do feel clunky when walking. The straps can also get annoying to put on and off and I can see this problem exacerbating as my bump gets bigger. :P The dad mules seem so effortless in comparison!

Oh I apologize! It just stands for True To Size. :biggrin: No worries, your English is great!

Interesting, I really am seeing different opinions about the sizing on these. I really wish I could try them but unfortunately not traveling any time soon.

Oh yes please, thank you! You're right, the rubber soles might end up making the sandals even chunkier.
I received the adhesive soles and it is perfect now. It is invisible because very slim. Now no scratches and it doesn’t slip at all.

Attachments

• IMG_9007.jpeg
    IMG_9007.jpeg
    100.4 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_9008.jpeg
    IMG_9008.jpeg
    138.3 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_9009.jpeg
    IMG_9009.jpeg
    188.3 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_9012.jpeg
    IMG_9012.jpeg
    221 KB · Views: 68
Just gotten a pair from the store last weekend.
I had to get 1 whole size up from my usual lamb ballerinas.
For reference I wear 38 for lamb ballerinas and 38.5 for caviar/quilted ballerinas.
Reading through the thread I'm surprised everyone sized down?
I tried on 38 and 38.5 both were tight. SA had to transfer the size 39 from another store for me.
I still find it a little tight at the base (footbed) but pretty sure 39.5 would be too big.
Will wear them out this weekend to try it.