Chanel Cruise 2017 Collection Prices

Thank you for posting prices @katLV for posting prices and @MaryJoe84 for staring this thread. This has DEFINITELY gotten me excited. When can we expect pictures with the line sheets?!

I'm going to try and get on some wait lists - when do those start?!

I just hope the minis don't come with rusty hardware and big stitches!

SAME!! dear Chanel, please get rid of the big stitches + brushed hw + washed caviar combination. i would be fine if i never saw this combo again!!! (i actually love brushed ruthenium on the boys, but not on classic flaps... no, classic flaps should have beautiful, amazing, shiny hardware!!! :love:)

SAME!! dear Chanel, please get rid of the big stitches + brushed hw + washed caviar combination. i would be fine if i never saw this combo again!!! (i actually love brushed ruthenium on the boys, but not on classic flaps... no, classic flaps should have beautiful, amazing, shiny hardware!!! :love:)

Agreeddd

Me too!!!
I am still waiting for minis in bright colors in regular caviar with SHINY SILVER hardware. I am so over the RHW (no offense to RHW lovers, but not my taste on classic pieces). I am so glad that I could get 2 minis from previous collections with SHW,these are my holy grail minis ;))

Reactions: KabiOsi
Me too!!!
I am still waiting for minis in bright colors in regular caviar with SHINY SILVER hardware. I am so over the RHW (no offense to RHW lovers, but not my taste on classic pieces). I am so glad that I could get 2 minis from previous collections with SHW,these are my holy grail minis ;))

Me too. I'm into shiny SHW or GHW. I'm over RHW or dull GHW.

Reactions: MsModernShopper