CHANEL CHIT CHAT Thread!

Mine is an Hermes sac a depeches 21 for the outside pocket or possibly, for only short periods of time bc it’s not that deep, an Hermes mini Della cav (original model). I would not put a phone in any chanel handbag (maybe an old cerf or other tote. JMO though

Well, darn. I purchased a preloved Chanel jumbo in a very pretty dark beige color today in hopes to have a purse with an exterior phone pocket. The search continues.
How about the 19? I can fit my Google pixel pro in the exterior back pocket with and without the case, but I prefer without. Does it need to be a Chanel or are you open to other brands? The YSL college also has a back pocket that can fit a phone.

My daily carry is currently for errands is a Goyard Cap Vert, it has a pocket outside.

Mine is an Hermes sac a depeches 21 for the outside pocket or possibly, for only short periods of time bc it’s not that deep, an Hermes mini Della cav (original model). I would not put a phone in any chanel handbag (maybe an old cerf or other tote. JMO though

How about the 19? I can fit my Google pixel pro in the exterior back pocket with and without the case, but I prefer without. Does it need to be a Chanel or are you open to other brands? The YSL college also has a back pocket that can fit a phone.
Sincerely appreciate these tips! You’ve all given me new leads for things I had not yet considered!

Still, the jumbo is a great bag. I’d love to see yours if you’re willing to share!
It would be so fun to share and I will share when it comes in! I have been looking for a beige bag (doesn’t have to be Chanel, actually) to match a pair of Chanel sandals but really want an exterior pocket for my cellphone. Maybe it’s sacrilege but if the phone fits in the pocket….I will probably keep and not worry about stretching it out. I have a 226 and the phone doesn’t really fit … but hoping the slightly larger jumbo it will fit. Barring this, I might just go back to the regular size non max phone.

I realize this is a full blown tangent, but having just said what I just said, I am grateful for having this forum because it is a safe place to ask these things without worrying about a snarky comment like what a first world problem it is to struggle to find a beige purse to match Chanel sandals with a cell phone pocket.

Reactions: Cmpb33
I don't get to go in boutiques often. When I went to Vegas last weekend I went into a Chanel boutique to buy some "don't talk to me" sunnies. The SA said "Can I help you with anything else?" - And on a whim I said I was looking for a coin purse. It was so magical when she brought out this tray of tiny colorful SLGs. It was like looking at a rainbow. I rarely get to experience that because I always have to shop online. It was so whimsical and fun. I bought one that made me gasp at the pretty interior. I just wanted to share how fun that was.

I don't get to go in boutiques often. When I went to Vegas last weekend I went into a Chanel boutique to buy some "don't talk to me" sunnies. The SA said "Can I help you with anything else?" - And on a whim I said I was looking for a coin purse. It was so magical when she brought out this tray of tiny colorful SLGs. It was like looking at a rainbow. I rarely get to experience that because I always have to shop online. It was so whimsical and fun. I bought one that made me gasp at the pretty interior. I just wanted to share how fun that was.
SLG's are fun! Can you post a pic of your sunnies? I am contemplating the mirrored heart sunnies. :smile: