chanel caviar leather......

Maybe you could work something out with ther seller- tell her you will send a certified check or a money order, and then she can send you the bag. Its absolutely gorgeous! It will be a great investment into your new future as a single lady! I use any excuse I can find to buy handbags and shoes- I broke nail, I feel bloated etc. Just enjoy!!! It's beautiful!

jc2239 said:
i think it said that it retails for $1200ish.......

if u read my other thread u'd know i broke up with my boyfriend recently and so that's the only thing that's preventing me from buying this bag right now.......i have the money in cash but no paypal account (i've always used his ebay) so i'm trying to figure something out....*sigh......want the bag but can't reconcile with him just cuz i want a bag :weird:

Why not get a Paypal account? It's free, and safe!

jc2239 said:
i think it said that it retails for $1200ish.......

if u read my other thread u'd know i broke up with my boyfriend recently and so that's the only thing that's preventing me from buying this bag right now.......i have the money in cash but no paypal account (i've always used his ebay) so i'm trying to figure something out....*sigh......want the bag but can't reconcile with him just cuz i want a bag :weird:
Get a Paypal account then! It's easy, just hook up your bank account w/ it and the funds will come right out! ;)

jag said:
jc2239- what did you end up doing? Did you cave and go for it???

there's another day left on the bag.....it's between that and this watch......
DTLCC55C.jpg

but i think i'm gonna go for the bag i love it.......

thank u all so much for ur advice about ebay and paypal and such...........i love coming here to discuss things everyone's so helpful.....

I dont have that style bag, but it looks like the leather would clean up nicely - IT IS SO PRETTY.......Love the color.

And the seller is very reputable and can be trusted. - I would go for it.

Ebay now has that buyer credit program where they bill you a certain amount a month. You apply on-line and it it literally takes less than a minute to get your credit amount. You can use this right way to pay for the bag. That is how I bought my 2.55 Aniversary Issue