Chanel Beige Clair

It was pure luck for me that NM had received one the day I asked, but I know it's very hard to come by. Check with every boutique near you, you'll find one eventually!!

Is chanel beige clair in gold hardware hard to find in boutique?
Hi there! I don't know where you're located, but I just spotted this listing and thought of you. It looks like Bergdorf has the beige claire flap in medium.

Hi, I think it’s a case of ringing the boutique/s each day. I was looking for a mini flap back in Nov 2021 as I just knew I had to get in then before the prices went mad and I rang all the London boutiques each day (for any colour essentially) and then one day one SA checked the system and informed me there was one beige mini flap at Harrods. I immediacy phoned them and purchased it and was shipped to me the next day. It’s just a case of being persistent I think

Hi, I think it’s a case of ringing the boutique/s each day. I was looking for a mini flap back in Nov 2021 as I just knew I had to get in then before the prices went mad and I rang all the London boutiques each day (for any colour essentially) and then one day one SA checked the system and informed me there was one beige mini flap at Harrods. I immediacy phoned them and purchased it and was shipped to me the next day. It’s just a case of being persistent I think
Unfortunately, it’s more difficult than what you suggest. In the U.S., classics can’t be shipped, and there is no direct line to the freestanding boutiques.

Reactions: Tina1010
I’m based in UK. Has anyone seen the small size around either in the UK or Europe in the last year? I was told they’re discontinued by a Chanel store.
I don't think they are discontinued, I see it on their website. Small is difficult to find, I read in the past the majority of the inventory for small cf goes to Asia so it's a bit difficult to find elsewhere. It will take patience, keep in touch with your SA's to secure one.

Reactions: Minimalist_Chic
I’m based in UK. Has anyone seen the small size around either in the UK or Europe in the last year? I was told they’re discontinued by a Chanel store.

They are not discontinued but they don’t receive many pieces of beige Clair even in the medium size. It’s actually one of the hardest bags to get hold of. I would say your absolute best bet is Paris but it’s hard to get these types of items now in Paris if you don’t have a profile and purchase history. If you are interested in rtw then you will have some help in getting these pieces but Paris is quite strict now because of resellers. They need to check your profile and get manager approval for any popular piece.

In the uk it’s possible but it’s better to ask several stores and be prepared to wait a little while.

Have you considered a seasonal beige? I have beige Clair and I never wear it - too warm and I don’t like edge stitching because it makes it more formal IMO and the hardware is quite yellow. The best beiges are the seasonal ones and it will be slightly easier to get. But it’s true that small classics are more for Asian market so in general the uk doesn’t get a lot