Chanel ballerina flats (2tone or quilted black)

Quilted Black! I love Chanel ballerinas and have owned and worn my first pair (of all black without quilting) for more than 7 years! They still look great too! I just purchased a second pair but this time of the quilted black and can't wait to wear them soon. I do like the 2-tone ones too but just prefer the all black. I wear them with everything and they are always perfection. Good luck deciding!!

I own the quilted ones & the classic black ones with the patent toe cap.
Just a heads up...they're two very different fits, the quilted ones are much more narrow. If I could repurchase them, I would definitely size up.

Just bought my first Chanel flats a few weeks ago and I got the quilted (distressed calf). I chose that because it goes well with most of my Chanel bags. In all honesty though, both your choices are beautiful. Have fun deciding! [emoji3]

Hi guys

Im planning to grab my first chanel flats
But cant decide whether to get the two tone black beige or full black quilted

Which one would you choose? And which one do you own? Did you guys get the same size for these two?

If any of you guys own this shoes or have any experience pls let me know. Thank you

love love love these!!!!

Quilted Black! I love Chanel ballerinas and have owned and worn my first pair (of all black without quilting) for more than 7 years! They still look great too! I just purchased a second pair but this time of the quilted black and can't wait to wear them soon. I do like the 2-tone ones too but just prefer the all black. I wear them with everything and they are always perfection. Good luck deciding!!

Hi do you find the sizing for the quilting a bit tighter than the regular flats?