Chanel 04C Pink tweed coat

That is such a beautiful coat! I have to confess that I'm a bit jealous.. :smile: I can totally picture it with wide legged jeans and a classic flap. *sigh* :girlsigh:
What a great spring coat - Congratulations!

Your pink coat is sooo cute! Not too flashy at all. I'd wear it with a plain tee and some jeans casually.

As asked earlier in the thread- when do the tweed jackets go on sale and in what stores/boutiques? and how much do they mark them down?

I am dying to have a Chanel tweed jacket but of course don't want to fork over the 3-5K!

Thanks ladies!

wow. I would wear this coat with jeans, patent heels or flats and a wife beater lol. seriously thats a great peice. I love long coats , love it with black pants or skirt.. anything

I agrre with all of the above. I have a Chanel tweed and I wear it with jeans all the time. I also go to the grocery store in sweats, tennies and a full length mink (it's -20 F here sometimes - why freeze?), so it's just what you're comfy in. It's a gorgeous coat.

I think it's GORGEOUS!! And by all means wear it. You can wear it casual, with jeans and flats or dressy, like with a simple solid shift dress under. Don't overdo it on accessories or clothes patterns, as the jacket is beautiful to stand alone. Enjoy it...

I love it! Actually, I don't think it's "blingy" at all... it's very pretty and feminine, and I think it's a gorgeous spring coat - would look so pretty with the skirts and dresses trend this season.

awww thanks everyone...I wore it out yesterday to a hockey game in DC for my bf's company event social...heehee--my bf thought it was ridiculous but I loved it and it actually kept me quite warm :smile: