chameleon help

yellowdaisy14

Jan 10, 2012
I purchased this. Fendi chameleon .at matshalls and.had it.authenticated.in this.forum however i want to check this.card.out...is it not supposed to.say.chameleon somewhere on it

ForumRunner_20120818_000021.png

^^^^^ please help.and.tell.me.if.your card says the same....

ForumRunner_20120818_000406.png

ForumRunner_20120818_000422.png

yellowdaisy14 said:
See i don't get why my description is different then yours...even though i had this authenticated at this fendi thread...it makes me question marshalls ...that's where i my chameleon .....

Do you mind if i use your card to ask the ladies in the authenticate forum why mine is different ?

clydekiwi said:
Can i ask you how much you paid for it at marshalls. Thanks. Maybe yours is an older style and the card is different

Sure ....i paid $1,500.00 ...and yes i asked the two authenticators in this fendi forum and they both confirmed that the name could have evolved within years...but that they both 100% guaranteed it was authentic...and it depends where the bag was actually made (Europe vs US) as well but that my numbers match ...and everything else looks good !! Yayyy...i was just scared.coming from marshalls and tj max stores but any bag from any department store could be.returned and swaped with a fake....I've bet you've all heard horror stories

Actually, I recently acquired my first Chameleon Bag & I must say, this bag is a total CLASS ACT!! :wlae::jrs::wlae:

I am tall & lanky big boned lady & wearing it with the shoulder strap -- it's gorgeous!!
The leather is seriously hi quality and I dare say I just want to fondle it~ :lol::graucho::lol:

Big congrats on your new Chameleon!
I have bought designer bags at TJ Maxx & so far they have been 100% real, so I'm not surprised your Chameleon is good. :smile:

baglady.1 said:
Actually, I recently acquired my first Chameleon Bag & I must say, this bag is a total CLASS ACT!! :wlae::jrs::wlae:

I am tall & lanky big boned lady & wearing it with the shoulder strap -- it's gorgeous!!
The leather is seriously hi quality and I dare say I just want to fondle it~ :lol::graucho::lol:

Big congrats on your new Chameleon!
I have bought designer bags at TJ Maxx & so far they have been 100% real, so I'm not surprised your Chameleon is good. :smile:

I had you authenticate mine for me and you are a life saver!!!!!!

I am going to buy the exactly same bag from a private owner, and even the pic I have is very vague, it shows the same Art. number...But she got it from TJ Maxx instead of Marshall.

Another question is that, why I never see this color in department store?

Its a past season color/bag ....although its past season ive seen 1 current season chameleon ( in neiman Marcus) with the zipper pulls and crossbody strap color...same exact color!!!!!...they must have used the same color and incorporated into the new season bag....i canr tell you enough how much i love this bag....especially the color and the buttery leather is to die for...