Cha-cha's Maude Xl Ergo,yippy!

How in the world were you able to get this bag without waiting for April 1st? My SAs won't let it out of the store until Wednesday. I have ordered the large size which, for some reason, is not even ON the Coach website...they have the large in the glove-tanned leather, but there is also one in the natural vachetta (for a lot more). Hopefully it will arrive by Wednesday of next week. Your pool satchel looks beautiful, too! I would love to see a pic of your Maude bag on. I think this is the perfect casual-to-work bag and I can't wait to get mine!

HEY ETenebris!!
help me out im confused! !:smile:

youo said you ordered the large size which on the site is just the Ergo tote

but then you said there is one in glove-tanned leather and one in Vanchetta!!!

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN :smile: i dont know what those are can you tell me ! :smile: and why is one so much more for the same size?

THANKS!

ok wait sorry the Large ergo tote is on the site saying large ergo tote

but i still dont get the difference btwn Vanchetta and glove tanned and why is one so much more

i know the one that says vanchetta is like 2 times the size so that would explain price dif but is there a leather difference too!?

ok wait sorry the Large ergo tote is on the site saying large ergo tote

but i still dont get the difference btwn Vanchetta and glove tanned and why is one so much more

i know the one that says vanchetta is like 2 times the size so that would explain price dif but is there a leather difference too!?

All the leather ergos except XL ergos are lightweight glove-tanned leather, a process that preserves the leather, otherwise it would dry out and fall apart. The XL is vachetta leather but it has a finish on it. Unlike http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=9242&category_id=68

which is vachetta untreated but it does go throuh some kind of vegetable processing !?!

Some one should give us a lesson in leather goods!

How in the world were you able to get this bag without waiting for April 1st? My SAs won't let it out of the store until Wednesday. I have ordered the large size which, for some reason, is not even ON the Coach website...they have the large in the glove-tanned leather, but there is also one in the natural vachetta (for a lot more). Hopefully it will arrive by Wednesday of next week. Your pool satchel looks beautiful, too! I would love to see a pic of your Maude bag on. I think this is the perfect casual-to-work bag and I can't wait to get mine!

I ordered mine through Coach.com. at one point it was sold out and the day I called they were expecting a shippment the next weekend. It took about 2 weeks to get it.