Celine

I have the Boogie in Fuchsia, I was considering selling it, as although it's beautiful :love: , I have never used it. I bought it with a credit note I got landed with from Celine, for a shirt I returned, which was going to expire if I didn't use it (the credit note, not the shirt! :lol: ). I even bought a beautiful black Celine scarf with pink orchids, to tie to it and a matching Celine Orchid Brooch. But for some reason, I just never had the right occasion to wear it.....maybe in a few years?

By the way, I hate expiring credit notes; that's theft, in my book!!! :mad:

Edit: Having looked at the pics of Boogie bags, I'm starting to wonder if mine is a Boogie (I am not a Celine expert!); mine's a cute little curvy pink suede number from two or three years ago. I'll just go and check.....yep, I was wrong! My bag's a Poulbot, sorry!!!. :shame: Although, I think I prefer it to the Boogie (and certainly the ones shown), myself.

I have a turquoise boogie and it´s one of my favourite bags, it´s very chic. I find the size and distribution very practical and it always gets lots of compliments! I would love to get another one in the tan/natural colour.

I have a limited edition Boogie from the "Art School" collection - where Celine commissioned students from the Hung Zhou Art School in China to hand-paint the bags. The one I bought is beige & painted with Lily of the Valley...there are only 100 pieces of this bag.

I love the size & practicality of the classic Boogie. One of my favourites & I always get tons of compliments when I wear it! :heart: Here's a link where you can see how it looks like! :flowers:

http://www.lvmh.com/magazine/pg_mag_contenu.asp?int_id=197&archive=1&rubrique=ACTUALITE&srub=0&rub=&str_theme_id=

gigi leung said:
I have a limited edition Boogie from the "Art School" collection - where Celine commissioned students from the Hung Zhou Art School in China to hand-paint the bags. The one I bought is beige & painted with Lily of the Valley...there are only 100 pieces of this bag.

I love the size & practicality of the classic Boogie. One of my favourites & I always get tons of compliments when I wear it! :heart: Here's a link where you can see how it looks like! :flowers:

http://www.lvmh.com/magazine/pg_mag_contenu.asp?int_id=197&archive=1&rubrique=ACTUALITE&srub=0&rub=&str_theme_id=

What a stunning bag:shocked: :heart: :yes: the order of my reactions...

Oh, a Bonheur Boogie! :love: If you ever decide to let it go to a good home, I'm waiting right here with open arms, gigi leung! :yes:

Right now I have a paprika biker Boogie, a black Boogie frame, the classic black Boogie, a vintage monogram flap bag, and a black briefcase bag (like this one, but without the Dalmatian print). I'm going to check out the Clandestine in long when I'm in Nice at the end of the month, and if they have it in blush, it will be mine.