Celine Sunglasses 2011- Where to find them?

I found the large black Audrey's at my local Nordstrom (Topanga Westfield, CA). I was so shocked that they started carrying Celine sunglasses ! They had a bunch of luggage totes as well.

Here are some pics! The sunglasses are the original Audrey's.

Hope this helps :smile:

Attachments

• image-2501387437.jpg
    image-2501387437.jpg
    258.1 KB · Views: 24,245
  • image-1656310323.jpg
    image-1656310323.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 4,263
  • image-463084277.jpg
    image-463084277.jpg
    450.7 KB · Views: 3,972
  • image-2720097222.jpg
    image-2720097222.jpg
    452.5 KB · Views: 3,917
161cm said:
I found the large black Audrey's at my local Nordstrom (Topanga Westfield, CA). I was so shocked that they started carrying Celine sunglasses ! They had a bunch of luggage totes as well.

Here are some pics! The sunglasses are the original Audrey's.

Hope this helps :smile:

Looks great on you. I googled Nordstrom topanga.

6600 Topanga Canyon Boulevard, Canoga Park, CA

Is this the address? Gonna give them a call tmrw. Do u know if they had the preppy as well? Thanks

Thanks! I bought the SC1747 (small audrey?) online. But they only have the logo on the inside.
Celiné-sunglasses.jpg
(not my pic)

I have a SC1747, too, bought it from Barney's so I am 100% sure it's authentic, and the logo is only inside, outside has the three dots.

I am in love :heart: with my Large Audreys black/polarized. I bought them from rareluxus.com
I had been looking for so long and was so happy to find them! She also shipped super quickly so I had them in only a couple days.
So you purchased from rareluxus.com and everything went ok and is 100% authentic? I was thinking of purchasing the black Audreys from her.

Thank you!

So you purchased from rareluxus.com and everything went ok and is 100% authentic? I was thinking of purchasing the black Audreys from her.

Thank you!

Yes, I paid through paypal and she shipped them in a day or 2. My friend has a pair of tortoise Audrey's she bought at the Celine store so I compared with those. They are def authentic.

it is so not fair that you buy them in london you dont get the hard case ( i purchased my pair in Liberty London, all i got is just a purse to cover it ) or maybe it is just me??

echibee said:
it is so not fair that you buy them in london you dont get the hard case ( i purchased my pair in Liberty London, all i got is just a purse to cover it ) or maybe it is just me??

I had the same problem :sad: bought them in the Celine store in Rome and I only got this little 'bag'. But they told me that this was the new version and that they don't produce the hardcase anymore :sad: