Celine mini luggage in Paris

Hi all!! I am new to Purse Forum, and I am looking for a little help. My husband and I are going to Paris France in June 2013, and I am hoping to find a Celine mini luggage! If someone could help me with a few details.. How much do they retail @ in the moment? And where is the best place to look to get the best price? Thank you so much!!

Hi all!! I am new to Purse Forum, and I am looking for a little help. My husband and I are going to Paris France in June 2013, and I am hoping to find a Celine mini luggage! If someone could help me with a few details.. How much do they retail @ in the moment? And where is the best place to look to get the best price? Thank you so much!!

i'd like to know the same! i'm off to Paris in August and i'd love to leave with a mini luggage. are they still around 1600 euros? i'm worried i won't be able to find what i want though after looking through this thread :sad:

i'd like to know the same! i'm off to Paris in August and i'd love to leave with a mini luggage. are they still around 1600 euros? i'm worried i won't be able to find what i want though after looking through this thread :sad:

Hi! My friend was looking for one in Lafeyette and they only had one last mini luggage in slate blue which they couldn't sell as it was a display piece. They won't give u details about stock over the phone either. Heard the Grenelle and Victor Hugo stores might be better. Good luck!

Hi! My friend was looking for one in Lafeyette and they only had one last mini luggage in slate blue which they couldn't sell as it was a display piece. They won't give u details about stock over the phone either. Heard the Grenelle and Victor Hugo stores might be better. Good luck!

thanks! i'll see how much time we have (we're only staying in Paris for 2 days then driving down to Nice) & maybe i'll try Rue de Grenelle!

Go to the one near AVE MONTAIGNE on a Monday when they usually get new stocks. Come at 11am. Look for Stefanie. Shes the best!

Hi Vlagoyda,

A friend will be visiting Paris late June and I was hoping to purchase a Trapeze through her then. If you could, could you please check the price of the Trapeze and the colors available for me while you are there? Thanks so much for your help!

I

i'm heading to Paris on 7/3-7/10 !!

i'm thinking of the following ...

- Trio in Ocean (wonder if they made this)
- Small Phantom in solid black
- something in SMOKE (is this color only made in palmelato?)