Céline, for the Boys

If you are considering going between medium & mini luggage totes, here is a good idea of proportions

- red = mini / black = medium!

5907806795_f11f33d604_o.jpg

via: http://wecouldgrowuptogether.blogspot.com/2011/07/more-more-more_09.html

thank you claypot, Monsieur! what a great pity that they discontinued the small! it could have been a better proportion for a man compared to the mini.

http://forum.purseblog.com/celine-reference-library/dimensions-of-celine-styles-639075.html posting this comparison picture. i actually prefer the shorter handles of the medium then as compared to the shoulder-able ones now. that navy/suede is tdf.

IMG_4092.jpg

IMG_4096.jpg

anyone wants to let go of their small and the older mediums? haha.

Apparently I just found out there are Medium's at Neiman's in Beverly Hills.

I am desperately desperate for a Celine bag, should I just go with the mini? Do you think I could pull it off?

Below is a photo of me wearing a Louis Vuitton speedy 40cm, just for size!

%3D%3Futf-8%3FB%3FSU1HLTIwMTAxMDE4LTAwMTY1LmpwZw%3D%3D%3F%3D-796090

in general, i think the bigger sized luggages look better proportioned on a guy... i think you should also try on the medium for size! i handled a luggage mini and i felt i was holding on to my sister's bag. it's easier to butch up a larger bag than a smaller one, imo.

hope that helps. do let us know of your decision! i really hope i can score the older luggage medium or small in the near future!

brought out my luggage shoulder for lunch the other day. sorry, i had to put an ink blob over my face. -shy-

LUGGAGE SHOULDER MEDIUM

P1020673.jpg

Monsieur, you should hang on and wait till a medium appears. no point having a bag that you are making do with and not loving 150%.

Apparently I just found out there are Medium's at Neiman's in Beverly Hills.

I am desperately desperate for a Celine bag, should I just go with the mini? Do you think I could pull it off?

Below is a photo of me wearing a Louis Vuitton speedy 40cm, just for size!

%3D%3Futf-8%3FB%3FSU1HLTIwMTAxMDE4LTAwMTY1LmpwZw%3D%3D%3F%3D-796090

You're rocking the outfit! :rochard: I think you should post a picture again, but this time with a Celine luggage! How tall are you?

brought out my luggage shoulder for lunch the other day. sorry, i had to put an ink blob over my face. -shy-

P1020673.jpg

I don't normally like shoulder luggages but I must say this looks really good on you!

thank you claypot, Monsieur! what a great pity that they discontinued the small! it could have been a better proportion for a man compared to the mini.

that navy/suede is tdf. [IMG]htt...p colour transfer from jeans anyway. :shrugs:

JUST GOT BACK from ALCHEMIST on Lincoln Rd. South Beach Miami..

Came home the happiest little fashion boy ever :biggrin::biggrin: - I decided to go with Mini but in the grainy leather, it is gorgeous - I will be sharing more on my blog http://JayStrut.com within the day!

congrats! please do a reveal/mod pics in this thread as well.

i tried/use a luggage phantom small and i found that i can't even shoulder sling it with a jacket on... and then saw a grey phantom with orange piping large on a guy while walking around downtown and felt it look silly huge on him. :\

OMG I'm loving this thread. I'm not a boy but I love love love luggages on boys.

The other day my BFF (a guy) was helping me carrying my mini while I shopped and WOAH I had to take a second look because it looked SO good on him. LOVE the look.

Keep posting the chic pics!