Celine 'Edge' bag now available at Celine boutiques

Voila!!! I picked the small edge in black!!! Even tho i want the grey/beige color but consider the size is not what i wanted. So ur right, i want a purse not a tote style. As i got the black Trapeze in medium size, this time i goes for small :smile:

Very happy with my purchase and im taking her out for a walk as we speak!! 😍View attachment 2567875View attachment 2567876

👠Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak 💄
How are you finding your small Edge 18 months on? I'm looking at pulling the trigger on a pre-loved small Edge & was wondering if you use it a lot, if you still love it & how it's held up?

How have you found your Edge since you bought it?

Like you I'm looking at buying one small Edge online yet haven't been able to see one in person. The Edge I'm looking at is cobalt blue & is in pristine pre-loved condition for only $1100. That sounds cheap and hard to walk past for such a beautiful bag. What do you think?

Oh wow cobalt blue!

My white edge is ok. i just find it hard to zip it close once i open it. other than that it's a great bag!

have fun!

I bought this bag in the grained black leather. While I love it, the "bubbling" or "waving" of the leather is bothering me quite a bit. Any idea what I can do to avoid this?

6E6F26C9-3C65-4844-9E18-014778B56BC8_zps6dptbfes.jpg

Reviving this thread to ask how your edge bags are holding up after a bit of time and use? I'm thinking of looking for a preloved one in smooth leather. Love the design!

Is it practical? Do you still love it? Has it held up well? Thanks for any tips :smile:

Reviving this thread to ask how your edge bags are holding up after a bit of time and use? I'm thinking of looking for a preloved one in smooth leather. Love the design!

Is it practical? Do you still love it? Has it held up well? Thanks for any tips :smile:

I loved, loved my Edge bag in the beginning. After a few months the top started to get wavy, if that makes sense, and looked terrible. I sold it while I could still get a little money for it. Its flaws were fully disclosed to the buyer! Anyway, the Edge doesn't hold up well, imho. Maybe others have had better luck?