2. one of really nice dressed Italian celebrities
3. see #2
4. Hilary Duff
5. see #2

Post #8:

1. Paris Hilton (aka walking STD)
2. don't know
3. Traci Bingham :yucky:
4. MK or Ashley Olsen (I think it's Ashley because of the hair color)
5. some model
6. Michelle Williams
7. some model
8. Hilary Duff
9. Pam Anderson
10. Pam Anderson

Post #9:

1. Pam Anderson
2. some model
3. Sophia Bush
4. Ashley Simpson
5. see #4
6. Traci Bingham :yucky:
7. Audrey Hepburn

LOVE this thread. Thank you! It's pretty obvious that the regular old mono speedy is a much loved bag. After all, it is one of the most affordable LVs out there, and yet many celebs choose this bag when they could obviously afford any LV they wanted.

It is my most loved bag, and truth be told (and I don't care if this sounds stupid), if I was told I could only have one bag (regardless of cost) for the rest of my life, I would choose the mono speedy. Although I do have the damier speedy and love that to death also, along with most all other speedies out there. I never, ever get tired of looking at pics of them. Even if 50 people were to post in one day that they bought a mono speedy (or any other speedy for that matter), I would look at each one, enlarge the pics, etc. Even when I am out shopping and pass by a mirror, I most always glance to admire the reflection of my speedy! K, now you all know I am the village idiot!

LOVE this thread. Thank you! It's pretty obvious that the regular old mono speedy is a much loved bag. After all, it is one of the most affordable LVs out there, and yet many celebs choose this bag when they could obviously afford any LV they wanted.

It's one of the reason why I started this thread so people can fall in love with their mono speedy all over again.:love: :love: . (me especially ) lol

One bag every girls has to have in their collections eventhough they carry it only once a year, righhhhttt?

69032d1158420205-celebs-with-lv-speedies-19173274_2395af5fe6.jpg

Is she with a speedy 25?:confused1: