CeeJay's Balenciaga Bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone! I quite literally had to DRAG myself out of the Barney's (Chestnut Hill, MA) yesterday as they had a WHOLE BOATLOAD of Balenciaga bags (all the new colors, styles, etc.) available on a big table!!!

I'm [trying] to hold out for the Emerald ... {yeah, let's see how long this holds out!}

I just got the Balenciaga hobo in the caramel / light tan calfhair! Does anyone know this style.... I'm a little bit paranoid about the potential for wear and tear, I'm wondering how soon the calfhair will start to come off and get patchy!

Tsquare said:
I just got the Balenciaga hobo in the caramel / light tan calfhair! Does anyone know this style.... I'm a little bit paranoid about the potential for wear and tear, I'm wondering how soon the calfhair will start to come off and get patchy!

Geez ... I don't know ... I don't have a Ponyhair (not that I haven't been looking/thinking about one!!!). You should post your question in one of the other threads ... I know there are folks on the forum who have them!

I'm definitely going to exchange the pony-hair, I need one with a better color anyways, that's half the fun of these bags! I'm going to get the city in either Cornflower, Ink or maybe the light pink color... does anyone have any suggestions??

Just got my Denim/Brown Leather City ... LOVE it (already carrying it). I'm supposed to get my Chocolate Brown XL Muse in the next couple of days - OH BOY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.