CC Skye Leather Double Wrap Bracelet?

From tip of one link to tip of link on the other end (did not include toggle closures), is 'almost 14"

So it is still a bit of work, as I said, for my wrist.

The best attempt is to wrap it so you are trying to close the toggle at the part of your wrist in front of your wristbone (KNIM?) the samllest part of your wrist.

The kleather warmed up, softened up, and I wore it all day without discomfort.

I doubt I could put two one, that would look so cool :o(

I didn't measure every other one I have, but I hung them from my finger through the toggle, and they are all about the same lenght.

Theoretically a 6.5 wrist can do it.

But get one with a return policy LOL.

Ack, I just got it on. Definitely does not flop loose, but isn't cutting off my circulation either. Hey maybe two hooked together then wrapped around? Sounds interesting!

Naw, too loose! Just tried it.

But, the toggle bar is on a couple of small rings; a jeweler can put on a few extra or however many is needed - should be an easy fix! So most any size person can wear one, I would think.

I just tried to wrestle on my gold leather one, lost patience - I may make a trip next week to the local jeweler and have mine extended a little.

Voila! Problem solved!

Last edited:
Well, I've gotten my Cc Skye braselet. It's beautiful ,but I'm not very happy with metal colour. It's very dark yellow. Bracelet is big and heavy, I didn't expect it will be so huge hehehe. I can live with this and that. But I can't live with that horrible smell of dirty sheep that leather has :yucky: It's just disgusting smell. I don't know what to do to get rid of it.

I wrote a mail to creative contrast, but they didn't answered yet. I hope they will do. They didn't sent me any return papers, nothing.

[QUOTE=chessmont;11518329
Theoretically a 6.5 wrist can do it.

-Well, I take that back. I ended up taking all my bracelets to the jeweler and they are going to add 2 metal rings to each end of the bracelt - so, 6.5" wrist is going to have to add on end links if you want to be comfortable.

I'll let you know how it turns out.