Catherine Zeta Jones & Michael Douglas

Jan 23, 2006
The Sloane Ranger: Catherine seems to have adopted the abandoned uniform once worn by Fergie and Princess Diana
The couple were pictured at a jurors dinner for the 10th Annual Bermuda International Film Festival. They have a home on the island's north shore, and are staunch supporters of the event.
Famed for her exotic looks which she showcased in films such as The Mask of Zorro, and The Phantom, Catherine and Michael have two children together, Dylan, 6 and Carys, 3.

catherineDM2303_468x390.jpg

zetaWIMG2303_228x827.jpg

Wow, for the first time ever Catherine looks BAD!
She has really started to show her age.
Such a cute couple though, I love Micheal!
xxxRosexxx

OK, I think you guys need glasses--she is still beautiful. Look at him---he looks like he could be her grandfather. Why are people always so hard on women but it is OK for men to age and look like s__t??

Catherine is 37 going on 57 by the looks of these pics.

She's older than she publicly claims. A friend of mine who worked the security detail at the White House during *******'s admin told me that her and her hubby came for a dinner there. They have to divulge their real date of birth for the security check and according to him, she's at least 7 or 8 years older than she claims publicly. She's still a beautiful lady IMO

^^^^Busted!! Actually it's a shame that women in movies are under so much pressure to be/look/act unnaturally young; men don't have the same problem. I think she's beautiful but this isn't her best photo. Michael needs to lay off the botox on the forehead.