Catch & Release~ Bluefly

Not sure if anyone's noticed, but I think Bluefly has a habit of "hiding" primo items when they have these special sale days - I have these three items bookmarked, and they show as available, but when you try to place them in your cart, an error pops up about selecting a size from the dropdown...?

http://www.bluefly.com/pages/produc...2187&FOLDER<>folder_id=2063195275&rvform=true

http://www.bluefly.com/pages/produc...k=all&Ntt=balenciaga&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial

http://www.bluefly.com/pages/produc...k=all&Ntt=balenciaga&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial

Perhaps if someone's interested, BF will honor a phone order with these items...worth a try!

I just had a conversation with their live help and the woman said the bags aren't available and the error message and them showing as available is an error that is due to heavy volume on the website because of the sale. Sounds a little weird to me. I bet the bags will be available again tomorrow when the sale is over.

If anyone has a sandstone ghpt in their cart... let me know. I'm having issues with bluefly's service right now. I just spent 40 minutes (yes 40) on the phone with them asking why my bag (sandstone ghpt) hasn't been shipped yet (order placed 7 days ago) and if they could apply the extra discount that they had today to it.... I asked for a supervisor, but their supervisor doesn't have time to talk to me... only IM them. WTF? Anyway, I'm a bit annoyed right now... ugh.

When I called them and asked them about that 10% off, the SA lady told me that the 10% off applies only to dresses. I said.. ah ah No. Your website put the sign 10% off anything. And that error message, they explained it as we have no stock available for the today's discounted price. Such a lie... totally inconsistent!

If anyone has a sandstone ghpt in their cart... let me know. I'm having issues with bluefly's service right now. I just spent 40 minutes (yes 40) on the phone with them asking why my bag (sandstone ghpt) hasn't been shipped yet (order placed 7 days ago) and if they could apply the extra discount that they had today to it.... I asked for a supervisor, but their supervisor doesn't have time to talk to me... only IM them. WTF? Anyway, I'm a bit annoyed right now... ugh.

I am waiting on two Bbags, as well, that were order ed over 5 days ago. I received another one last week ONLY b/c I had it shipped via 2 day. I wish I would have done it for these as well. I called today and they are not very helpful. I just want my bags!!!!:drool:

Bluefly is having issues with shipping b/c they just expanded their warehouse. Because of this, nothing was shipped out for the past week. I have talked to THREE reps, each on different days. All of which have told me "if it hasn't shipped today, it will ship tomorrow..." on each day that I called! I am just as pissed as the rest of you.

Also, because of the facility expansion - I have this icky feeling that they screwed up the orders. I get the funny feeling that b/c of this whole ordeal, something that I purchased will end up being purchased by another person. And because their Balenciaga stock is so limited, only one of the persons who purchased the item, will actually receive the item.

We shall see.

I called them again today and they discussed the warehouse situation again. They stated that they were checking for accuracy in pending shipments- UH OH.... doesn't sound too promising:sweatdrop:

I called them today and they said it was taking 5-7 business todays for things to ship from the warehouse since they switched warehouses, but yesterday when I called they said it would probably ship today. I guess they just don't know.

holy moly!!! i thought i was the only one!! i ordered bags on the 18, they said they didnt process until the 20 when i called in to confirm order. as of tuesday, they said they shipped out the 17 and 18 orders. they keep saying "we're so sorry" and i reply that's not going to help. they decided to give me free shipping but i told them what difference is that going to make!! i just want my bags!!! i've been calling everyday since monday and bugging them twice a day. i've decided that nothing is going to help besides venting here.:cursing::cursing:

apparently, the didnt think it was going to cause a problem by moving their warehouse in VA to Ohio. and yes, all the reps are saying its in the warehouse!! i think this is RIDICULOUS!!

i know some lucky pfers got their bag already!!! so for the ones who are still waiting.....i sympathizes with all of you . hopefully our bags will be here soon!!

Also, because of the facility expansion - I have this icky feeling that they screwed up the orders. I get the funny feeling that b/c of this whole ordeal, something that I purchased will end up being purchased by another person. And because their Balenciaga stock is so limited, only one of the persons who purchased the item, will actually receive the item.

We shall see.

That is exactly what I'm thinking- I purchased the "nut" (sandstone) PT on thursday night and I think it keeps being released and sold! if they actually have that many, I'd be shocked!