Cartooning Class Art Project

That is so awesome.....was this inspiration taken from the Americana Mall in Manhasset???? Cause that's the feel I get w/ Burberry and the pavement you drew and all ^^. It's an amazing piece....where do you go to school?

That is so awesome.....was this inspiration taken from the Americana Mall in Manhasset????

it certainly was, that's my favorite LV, with the LV squares on the side near Cipolini & Coach. I lovee Americana, all my loves rolled into one centre! I go to St. Johns Univ. btw

thanks everyone for the kind comments!! i really really appreciate it!!!, I will let you all know what he has to say when I present it in class tomorrow!

it certainly was, that's my favorite LV, with the LV squares on the side near Cipolini & Coach. I lovee Americana, all my loves rolled into one centre! I go to St. Johns Univ. btw

Good school :yes: And yeah...I practically live at the Americana....lol....it's like the mecca! I remember my mom and dad taking me there back when I was like...5 yrs old, so I guess i've been trained early to inhabit that place, hehe. I remember this old restaurant that used to be there for years, Swenson's..they had THE BEST chicken nuggets and pure mint-chocolate chip ice cream ever, every Sunday it was our ritual...wow, i miss that place :crybaby: