Cartier Love small or regular?

Cartier small or regular?

• Small

Votes: 24 40.7%
  • Regular

Votes: 35 59.3%

• Total voters
I prefer smaller/dainty jewelry as well. I'm little but esthetically it appeals more to me. Forward 4 years later and DH has gifted many items and now it does not look at all like I prefer dainty as he's been choosing the Cartier for anniversaries!
Choose what appeals to you, not others. Most prefer the regular Love but they're not wearing it!

Here's my small Juc with diamonds and my small Love with diamonds plus various stacking options.
I forgot to mention but I not only is regular love with small love really nice! I was thinking even 2 small loves together would be cute.

Reactions: Swanky
I wish I could get both! But with the prices increasing it’s hard to keep up. It would have to be one… for now lol I originally like the regular but I’m a dainty girl and like mini. My wishlist has a diamond tennis bracelet and Van Cleef sweet Alhambra. I already have the small JUC so I thought maybe the small love would work with it all.
You can't go wrong here, go for the one that you like most and makes your heart sing. I don't have a small Love, but I do have the regular Love and here it is stacked with the sweet Alhambra, maybe it helps a bit. I consider a JUC myself, but keep going back and forth between the small and regular size, so I don't have a JUC yet 😅 . If you are worried about damage, you could always use a sweatband to cover your Love during heavy activities (that's what I do sometimes).
Just take your time to decide (I have been thinking for months about the JUC and still haven't made up my mind lol) which one works best for you :flowers:.

Attachments

• 2014-05-20 14.23.18.jpg
    2014-05-20 14.23.18.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 97
  • 20240502_112932.jpg
    20240502_112932.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 97
  • Love
Reactions: Jcabs and etudes
You can't go wrong here, go for the one that you like most and makes your heart sing. I don't have a small Love, but I do have the regular Love and here it is stacked with the sweet Alhambra, maybe it helps a bit. I consider a JUC myself, but keep going back and forth between the small and regular size, so I don't have a JUC yet 😅 . If you are worried about damage, you could always use a sweatband to cover your Love during heavy activities (that's what I do sometimes).
Just take your time to decide (I have been thinking for months about the JUC and still haven't made up my mind lol) which one works best for you :flowers:.
Thank you for sharing your stack! Absolutely stunning 😍 And yes a lot of people have been saying that too. That you can't go wrong with either size. I think it made my decision a bit difficult, I want them all haha Thank you for the tip about the sweatband, I will definitely do that once I get mine. If it helps with your decision, I'm so glad I got the small JUC. In my personal opinion, I love how light it is, it feels like its not even on your wrist. I didn't try the regular JUC but I feel it would be heavy. Regardless, both are beautiful. I mean a lot of Cartier and VCA pieces are stunning. I hope you figure out which size you like!

Please post on here or sent to me photos when you do! I can't wait to see what you decide and i'm excited for you! ❤️

Reactions: **Chanel**
Small Love looks nice stacked with the Juc. I have all three of them and Love them all, you cannot go wrong. :smile:
Thank you for letting me know! I'm definitely leaning toward the small. I was thinking maybe 2 smalls would be cute together as my lucky number is 2 lol Which size was your first? the regular or small? I'm so happy you have all 3! Hopefully one day I can get all 🥰

Thank you for letting me know! I'm definitely leaning toward the small. I was thinking maybe 2 smalls would be cute together as my lucky number is 2 lol Which size was your first? the regular or small? I'm so happy you have all 3! Hopefully one day I can get all 🥰
I got the Classic first, then the thin with diamonds, and the small juc with diamonds last. I have the two Loves on all the time, don't really ever take them off, I even surf and play soccer with them on :smile:. I use the juc a few times a week. No issues with it at all. If I had to do it all over again, I probably would have gotten three thin Loves. :smile: I also have a few of the VCA Sweets(butterfly, heart, and clover) so here's a pic of how it would look. I have a few 5 motif VCA, but I do love the Sweets, love dainty jewelry. Added a pic with a tennis bracelet so you can see that combo as well.

Attachments

• IMG_3430.jpg
    IMG_3430.jpg
    967.4 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_3431.jpg
    IMG_3431.jpg
    1,000.8 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Thank you for sharing your photos! Your stack is absolutely stunning! Goals for sure lol He did really well picking the gifts! I like both for sure but right now I have to pick one. You are right, I do have to pick what I want. I can be indecisive. Do you know the reasoning why others don't wear the regular?

I tend to have a more active lifestyle, so my thoughts are maybe the small is better because its less heavy and maybe less prone to hitting things as its thinner?

I love the small but the size doesn’t really affect how it wears imo. My small actually has worn the worst but I think it’s because of the color. The regular is noticeably heavier, especially at first.

Reactions: Jcabs
I love the small but the size doesn’t really affect how it wears imo. My small actually has worn the worst but I think it’s because of the color. The regular is noticeably heavier, especially at first.
I noticed that on my wg small as well, and makes me hesitant to pull the trigger on a reg size wg love. Still love all the colors of smalls, though.

Reactions: Jcabs and Swanky
Even though it’s called “small”, the thinner Love still is 3.65 mm wide and a fairly substantial bangle imho. Much better suited for stacking. If I were to get the regular size, I’d just wear it as a standalone piece.

Reactions: Jcabs
I got the Classic first, then the thin with diamonds, and the small juc with diamonds last. I have the two Loves on all the time, don't really ever take them off, I even surf and play soccer with them on :smile:. I use the juc a few times a week. No issues with it at all. If I had to do it all over again, I probably would have gotten three thin Loves. :smile: I also have a few of the VCA Sweets(butterfly, heart, and clover) so here's a pic of how it would look. I have a few 5 motif VCA, but I do love the Sweets, love dainty jewelry. Added a pic with a tennis bracelet so you can see that combo as well.
Ugh, I love your stack!!! ❤️ it's absolutely gorgeous! What a dream. You must be the lucky ones, to be able to surf and play soccer and it doesn't come off! I heard other had the screws go loose. My mom told me her boss found a real love bracelet on the ground (she also has love bracelets so lucky her lol).

Yes! I have the small JUC and I love it. Okay that makes me feel better haha I was thinking to do 2 small loves and maybe one day my future husband can get me the regular one. Honestly, we have similar taste. I love dainty and VCA sweet alhambra as well. Also, wanting a diamond tennis bracelet for a nice stack!

Thank you for letting me know about that! I think you may be right. Maybe because wg is more brighter? if that makes sense so it shows scratches more.

Even though it’s called “small”, the thinner Love still is 3.65 mm wide and a fairly substantial bangle imho. Much better suited for stacking. If I were to get the regular size, I’d just wear it as a standalone piece.
That is very fair! That's why I was thinking of eventually getting another small to have 2. Combined would be same size as regular but if I wanted to stack I could always wear one with other bracelets. I agree, I feel its better for stacking. I still love the regular size and others are right, you can't go wrong with either. However, the more I look at the regular it seems a bit too chunky for me. My wrists are so much smaller now than the photo so it may look too much on me!

Reactions: rileygirl
Ugh, I love your stack!!! ❤️ it's absolutely gorgeous! What a dream. You must be the lucky ones, to be able to surf and play soccer and it doesn't come off! I heard other had the screws go loose. My mom told me her boss found a real love bracelet on the ground (she also has love bracelets so lucky her lol).

Yes! I have the small JUC and I love it. Okay that makes me feel better haha I was thinking to do 2 small loves and maybe one day my future husband can get me the regular one. Honestly, we have similar taste. I love dainty and VCA sweet alhambra as well. Also, wanting a diamond tennis bracelet for a nice stack!
I actually told my boyfriend that if he ever wanted to marry me to get me a Love bracelet, not a ring. He got me the Love. I neer take it off. It has become loose twice after taking hard hits to it. But other than that it's been okay. I did change my mind and he did have to buy me an Ering too, lol. Poor guy.

• Haha
Reactions: caruava and Purrsey