Cartier Love Necklace

I own the Cartier baby love necklace and I love it! It's very versatile as it goes with pretty much anything and it has some weight to it, making it more durable I think.

Attachments

• image-4207176380.jpg
    image-4207176380.jpg
    528.5 KB · Views: 3,670
  • image-1602729871.jpg
    image-1602729871.jpg
    527.9 KB · Views: 4,016
I own the Cartier baby love necklace and I love it! It's very versatile as it goes with pretty much anything and it has some weight to it, making it more durable I think.

That is soooooo gorgeous!!! Do you mind me asking how much it cost? You could PM me if you'd like. The Cartier website hates my apple products. I have been debating between getting this or the Tiffany's version. I would rather get the Cartier since they originated the design but the Tiffany version might have a price point I'm more comfortable with.

Thank you! No problem. I paid like $2100 (tax included) for the necklace I believe. I ordered it over the phone and they had it shipped to me from a store. I love it and haven't taken it off since I bought it in October of this past year lol

Thank you! No problem. I paid like $2100 (tax included) for the necklace I believe. I ordered it over the phone and they had it shipped to me from a store. I love it and haven't taken it off since I bought it in October of this past year lol

Oh it looks so good! And it lays very nicely on you:smile: I really want the baby love bracelet in YG!!! :graucho:;)

i have the cartier limited edition (valentine i think) still available in the stores, screw on one side and the word love on the other side of the pendant with a small diamond.

Attachments

• IMG-20120615-01956.jpg
    IMG-20120615-01956.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 9,085
i have the cartier limited edition (valentine i think) still available in the stores, screw on one side and the word love on the other side of the pendant with a small diamond.

It's fabulous mousdioufe! I am getting one for my B day in a few
weeks. Is it comfortable and do you wear it everyday? I was trying to decide
between the DBY or this one, and chose the Cartier. I was looking for a
necklace that could be worn everyday.

NurseAnn said:
That is soooooo gorgeous!!! Do you mind me asking how much it cost? You could PM me if you'd like. The Cartier website hates my apple products. I have been debating between getting this or the Tiffany's version. I would rather get the Cartier since they originated the design but the Tiffany version might have a price point I'm more comfortable with.

I had the same dilemma also, and I finally got the Tiffany interlocking circles necklace in YG because of the lower price. With what I saved and a little more, I also got the the Bvlgari bzero ring in YG... I love how they look together :smile:

Attachments

• image-4093657379.jpg
    image-4093657379.jpg
    524 KB · Views: 2,872
I had the same dilemma also, and I finally got the Tiffany interlocking circles necklace in YG because of the lower price. With what I saved and a little more, I also got the the Bvlgari bzero ring in YG... I love how they look together :smile:

Beautiful veroliz! and congrats also for your fabulous B Zero, such a
stunning ring!