Cartier Love Bracelet Sizing Thread!

I am a size 15cm below wrist bone and I wear 16 juc 17 loves, from your pictures it looks similar to yours. I can also do turn the loves around my wrist if I want to. I can easily fit size 16 but it doesn't pass fall freely over my wrist bone hence I sized up to 17 and also the fact that I stack 2 loves. For you, factor in the weather where you live I.e is it always hot summer feels? Future stacking plans? During or after pregnancy etc. I can comfortably fit 16 love bracelet especially during Winter cold days but not if I'm stacking. Also try to put in your other arms n see if it fits better? Hope this picture helps.
very helpful thx! it's def tough! I live in Maryland where we have very humid summers.. I do plan on getting the vca sweet clover to stack it with & also a pink sapphire bangle that I already have. No more pregnancies (53). good point about other arm; didn't try that..do people wear it on left arm with watch or will that scratch it more? I'm also a tennis player which worries me about the scratching.

very helpful thx! it's def tough! I live in Maryland where we have very humid summers.. I do plan on getting the vca sweet clover to stack it with & also a pink sapphire bangle that I already have. No more pregnancies (53). good point about other arm; didn't try that..do people wear it on left arm with watch or will that scratch it more? I'm also a tennis player which worries me about the scratching.

I moved my small Love to my left with my watch, no idea if it’ll stay there lol
It was stacked already on my right so scratching wasn’t a worry. I prefer odd numbers and although I have 3 Loves, I like wearing my Juc too, so someone had to move :P

I moved my small Love to my left with my watch, no idea if it’ll stay there lol
It was stacked already on my right so scratching wasn’t a worry. I prefer odd numbers and although I have 3 Loves, I like wearing my Juc too, so someone had to move :P
well good thing we have a 2nd wrist then for that purpose :smile: that makes a lot of sense & is a good idea. I just got my 1st rolex but it's stainless not 2 tones do not sure how the love would look paired with it on my left

well good thing we have a 2nd wrist then for that purpose :smile: that makes a lot of sense & is a good idea. I just got my 1st rolex but it's stainless not 2 tones do not sure how the love would look paired with it on my left

I mix and matching errrrrrything lol
I don’t have a pic of small Love with watch

Attachments

• 2BBD1CCA-BBB1-4AD0-BBE6-9BED841F4E15.jpeg
    2BBD1CCA-BBB1-4AD0-BBE6-9BED841F4E15.jpeg
    124.4 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_7424.jpeg
    IMG_7424.jpeg
    140.7 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_5878.jpeg
    IMG_5878.jpeg
    107 KB · Views: 105