Cartier Love Bracelet Sizing Thread!

I am a size 15cm below wrist bone and I wear 16 juc 17 loves, from your pictures it looks similar to yours. I can also do turn the loves around my wrist if I want to. I can easily fit size 16 but it doesn't pass fall freely over my wrist bone hence I sized up to 17 and also the fact that I stack 2 loves. For you, factor in the weather where you live I.e is it always hot summer feels? Future stacking plans? During or after pregnancy etc. I can comfortably fit 16 love bracelet especially during Winter cold days but not if I'm stacking. Also try to put in your other arms n see if it fits better? Hope this picture helps.
very helpful thx! it's def tough! I live in Maryland where we have very humid summers.. I do plan on getting the vca sweet clover to stack it with & also a pink sapphire bangle that I already have. No more pregnancies (53). good point about other arm; didn't try that..do people wear it on left arm with watch or will that scratch it more? I'm also a tennis player which worries me about the scratching.

very helpful thx! it's def tough! I live in Maryland where we have very humid summers.. I do plan on getting the vca sweet clover to stack it with & also a pink sapphire bangle that I already have. No more pregnancies (53). good point about other arm; didn't try that..do people wear it on left arm with watch or will that scratch it more? I'm also a tennis player which worries me about the scratching.

I moved my small Love to my left with my watch, no idea if it’ll stay there lol
It was stacked already on my right so scratching wasn’t a worry. I prefer odd numbers and although I have 3 Loves, I like wearing my Juc too, so someone had to move :P

I moved my small Love to my left with my watch, no idea if it’ll stay there lol
It was stacked already on my right so scratching wasn’t a worry. I prefer odd numbers and although I have 3 Loves, I like wearing my Juc too, so someone had to move :P
well good thing we have a 2nd wrist then for that purpose :smile: that makes a lot of sense & is a good idea. I just got my 1st rolex but it's stainless not 2 tones do not sure how the love would look paired with it on my left

well good thing we have a 2nd wrist then for that purpose :smile: that makes a lot of sense & is a good idea. I just got my 1st rolex but it's stainless not 2 tones do not sure how the love would look paired with it on my left

I mix and matching errrrrrything lol
I don’t have a pic of small Love with watch

Attachments

• 2BBD1CCA-BBB1-4AD0-BBE6-9BED841F4E15.jpeg
    2BBD1CCA-BBB1-4AD0-BBE6-9BED841F4E15.jpeg
    124.4 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_7424.jpeg
    IMG_7424.jpeg
    140.7 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_5878.jpeg
    IMG_5878.jpeg
    107 KB · Views: 132
Hello! I recently purchased a regular Cartier love in size 18 with a 16cm dominant wrist. I love it, but i can't help but wonder if I should have gotten a 19. It's plenty big on my wrist but catches about 30% of the way up my arm. I almost wish it went a little higher up. I have tiny wrists with a thicker arm. Anyone with a 16 cm wrist go up to a 19? Or anyone go 3 cm up in general? Thank you!! (Don't mind my surgical scar)

Attachments

• IMG_7761.jpeg
    IMG_7761.jpeg
    79.3 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_7762.jpeg
    IMG_7762.jpeg
    80.2 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_7763.jpeg
    IMG_7763.jpeg
    78.2 KB · Views: 63
Hello! I recently purchased a regular Cartier love in size 18 with a 16cm dominant wrist. I love it, but i can't help but wonder if I should have gotten a 19. It's plenty big on my wrist but catches about 30% of the way up my arm. I almost wish it went a little higher up. I have tiny wrists with a thicker arm. Anyone with a 16 cm wrist go up to a 19? Or anyone go 3 cm up in general? Thank you!! (Don't mind my surgical scar)
Honestly no. I’m very similar to you. I prefer a looser fit. I’m a “true” size 17 with a wrist similar to yours sizing wise but I have never once regretted getting a size 18 with a loose fit. Size 19 would be too big and could potentially even slip over your wrist bone. It would certain move around everywhere too. I live in an ultra humid/tropical climate and between two pregnancies and a surgery have swollen, retained water, gained weight, lost weight, etc. throughout the last three years but this size always comfortably worked for me. Size 18 looks good on you. Just my two cents.