Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

thegraceful1- OMG! You're the Queen of LOVE collection! :tup:
There's something special about rose gold cartier.
For $3600, will it be the plain one or with diamonds...???

Thanks so much for your kind advice. I'm expecting my LOVE bracelet somewhere in mid July, the SA told me it would take roughly 1 months plus to get the new stock from Paris. :yahoo:[/quote]

Sally- $3600 is for the plain one.

Hi Minda, thanks for your suggestion... yeah I was thinking the same... I should go for the rose gold this time.
I really love to see your WG with diamonds, can you post pics pleaaaaseee :drool:

Hi sally_s! So sorry, would love to post pics but my husband has hidden the love bracelet away from me! Long story is, I bought the bracelet for myself (using his supplementary credit card), hubby felt bad, and said he would purchase it for our wedding anniversary instead. Our wedding anniversary is in November, so I have to wait a long time to officially own it..... but I will post pics then. Nothing like absence/ anticipation making the heart grow fonder....

In Singapore (where generally the prices of designer goods are higher due to taxes), the plain ones w/o dia are around US$1100 (S$1500). The ones with alternate diamonds are US$2650 (approx) (S$3,500). If I remember correctly, prices are the same for WG or rose gold. HTH. ;)

^ Thanks for the price info, mlbags! I've been poking my nose around cos my birthday's coming up in July! :graucho:

nymph, you must go get one of the LOVE items..... it's heavenly, (sigh....). Know what, sometimes I wished I did not plonk my $$ on a Cabat. I could have gotten one of the bangles (but without diamonds)... I aim to own a piece of the LOVE items, as soon as I can hope for. Perhaps the interlocking 2-rings chain to start with... don't think I can afford a bangle in the near future.

You must reward yourself, esp when it's your birthday! Please do let us know when you get one! I'm hoping and getting very excited for you! :jammin:

i have the rose gold bracelet and the central stone is a pink sapphire, its so beautiful and i have't seen ANYONE else wear it. i think that it's new-its not a lockable bracelet though, its kind of like a cuff. it really is beautiful because it goes with everything and also when you shower etc you can take it off so it doesn't tarnish! x

I love the rose gold. Its very sutle. (wow, i can't spell today.)

I am thinking of getting a yellow and rose gold..

and wearing them together. Rose gold looks good with both yellow and with white alone. then ofcourse there is tri-color.. but that is too much.

Someone posted a picture on here awhile ago.. of there two love bracelets yellow and white.. that they never take off and both look amazing.

im thinking of purchasing one, its a lot of money though.

im a guy im thinking of going for either yellow gold or white gold what do you think? is it worth investing the money in or is it overrated and overpriced?

here is how the yellowgold looks on a guys arm..

Attachments

• a311e9.jpg
    a311e9.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 199