Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

I'm also looking to purchase my second love My question to you - did you buy the same size as your first or did you go a different size?
I purchased the same size b/c I wanted to keep the consistency of the shape and feel on my wrist. It sounds neurotic...I know. But I wanted them to move together and quite often, they feel and look like one wide bracelet as opposed to two individual ones. Good luck!

Does anyone do yoga? I wonder if it is possible to wear a love and do yoga often?

Ahhh, a thread combining my two passions, Cartier and yoga!

I do yoga everyday. When I just wore the Love, I used to kind of push it up on my arm, but it didn't bother me. Now that I wear it with the Clou, I worry about loosening the screws on the Love, so I wear and athletic wrist band, ususally over the Clou. By the time it gets kind of uncomfortable, I'm just about done.

No worries, happy to help.

From my personal experience that If you bought it on the spot and ask for the engraving, they can do it for you without the certificate card. Within 3 months then it's all depends on the SA or SM, it can be vary tho.

The certificate card is comes with your purchase, no need to ask for it.:smile:

Hope this help.

Which ring are you getting if don't mind asking?:P

Yeah, I would love to get engraved on the spot but I will only be in London for a short trip so I cant get my ring engraved (since I might not get my ring back on time ...)

I am planning to get the mini Love ring with a diamond... still deciding to buy YG or PG. Any suggestions with the colours? :biggrin:

all my LV for years comes with a little booklet about the material? I;d go back to LV and ask for one.

Really!?!? could you please take a pic of it??

I bought a LV from Paris last year Aug, and one from 2009 in Toronto...
Didn't get any booklet other than an official receipt ( with LV logos on the letter paper)

am I being cheated by LV?!?!?!?????? sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

vyology said:
Does anyone know the current price for the gold love bracelet? Does it vary by size (16cm vs 18cm)? Seeing all your pics make me want to start saving up for one!! TIA!

Plain YG or RG is $5575 US dollars plus tax. If you can, order thru the website or the 800 number and you may be able to avoid tax.

LVoeletters said:
does anyone remember who were the lovely ladies who have the love with the colored stones?

Also does anyone know if it comes with 4 stones or is it the full bracelet only?

I've only seen the full bracelet, I want one so badly, I kept a pic :smike1:

Attachments

• image-1581984319.jpg
    image-1581984319.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 1,630