Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

From what you say, especially the need to remove your jewelry at night, I would go for the 2 smalls. They would make a beautiful stack with your other bracelets. I wear 2 regular loves on my left wrist 24/7 (one for our 30th wedding anniversary and one in remembrance of my mom) and while I’m very comfortable with them, adding any additional bracelets is too heavy for me (I’m petite). Right now I’m wearing my smalls on my right wrist 24/7 and they are very comfortable, and they’re so good for stacking (or 2 or 3 on their own), I like to change it up by adding other bracelets. You might find that to be true for you, too, wearing the smalls 24/7. Good luck deciding! By the way, the wg loves with diamonds are rhodium plated for extra whiteness, if you like that look (I do). The non-diamond versions are a duller grey, in case you didn’t know.

Or, wear the 2 regulars on one wrist and the others on the other wrist. I love the look of a wg and yg regular love together. Better to keep them on mostly 24/7, though.

Reactions: Jcabs
Hi ladies! I have been dreaming for a Cartier bracelet stack for ages but I am torn on which size/whether I should have diamonds or not.

1) I definitely want to have both WG and YG love bracelets and wear them together. I plan to engrave both of my kids' name on each bracelet, and I love mixing metals with rings as well, with my trinity and crush!
2) I plan on stacking with a small YG juc with diamonds and WG diamond tennis bracelet, and potentially a VCA 5 motif bracelet

Should I get both WG and YG love bracelet in:
  • Size small with 4 diamonds OR regular without diamonds?
I typically prefer bigger & bolder jewelry. My wrist is relatively small and I have room with a size 16 so wondering if I should go for a 15 instead since I don't want it to move too much. I love that the regular size is shows more of the signature style, but I wonder if the two regulars stacked with juc & tennis bracelet will be too much for my wrist? I also like to remove all of my jewelry at the end of the day and I heard that the regular is much more suited to keep on 24/7.
Since the small 4 diamond and the non-diamond regular size is basically the same price point, I'm not sure which one will be better suited as my life long partners!

I would love to hear people's thoughts. TIA:heart:
The regular is 100percent out if you plan to remove every end of the day.

Just adding on to your options : have you considered the cuff?

And no, I don’t find it too much on those stacking; so long you love that look and feel comfy!

Reactions: scheurin
Hi ladies! I have been dreaming for a Cartier bracelet stack for ages but I am torn on which size/whether I should have diamonds or not.

1) I definitely want to have both WG and YG love bracelets and wear them together. I plan to engrave both of my kids' name on each bracelet, and I love mixing metals with rings as well, with my trinity and crush!
2) I plan on stacking with a small YG juc with diamonds and WG diamond tennis bracelet, and potentially a VCA 5 motif bracelet

I typically prefer bigger & bolder jewelry. My wrist is relatively small and I have room with a size 16 so wondering if I should go for a 15 instead since I don't want it to move too much. I love that the regular size is shows more of the signature style, but I wonder if the two regulars stacked with juc & tennis bracelet will be too much for my wrist (I'm not the biggest fan of having too much weight on my wrist)? I also like to remove all of my jewelry at the end of the day and I heard that the regular is much more suited to keep on 24/7.
Since the small 4 diamond and the non-diamond regular size is basically the same price point, I'm not sure which one will be better suited as my life long partners!

The small size for sure! It’s so much easier to take on and off and so much more comfortable to wear 24/7. I have the small YG love with 6 diamonds and it’s by far my favorite piece 💕

The regular is 100percent out if you plan to remove every end of the day.

Just adding on to your options : have you considered the cuff?
I haven't really considered the cuff cuz I always dreamed of the signature bracelet style. Would love to hear some opinions from those who own a cuff over the signature bracelet.
I've never been a wear jewelry 24/7 kind of gal (I remove everything the moment I get home) so I feel like adjusting to having the regular will def be a challenge, although I am always somewhat more attracted to the regular 🥲

I haven't really considered the cuff cuz I always dreamed of the signature bracelet style. Would love to hear some opinions from those who own a cuff over the signature bracelet.
I've never been a wear jewelry 24/7 kind of gal (I remove everything the moment I get home) so I feel like adjusting to having the regular will def be a challenge, although I am always somewhat more attracted to the regular 🥲
You sound just like past-me lol.

I have both. I’ve kinda stopped wearing the classic love. Not because I can’t stand wearing jewelry 24/7. It’s for other reason.

I bought my first full Love because I loved how signature it is (despite what I read then about the goodness of cuff). But ultimately, if it doesn’t work for a wearer, then it just doesn’t, signature or non. I’d say it’s not quite “worth” adjusting ourselves to the jewelry. The jewelry should be the one working for us.

and of course, I then went on to purchase the cuff and my full love stays as my biggest regret, in Cartier.

This is just my experience. For such expensive purchase, it must serve you the way you want it to be.

I typically prefer bigger & bolder jewelry. My wrist is relatively small and I have room with a size 16 so wondering if I should go for a 15 instead since I don't want it to move too much. I love that the regular size is shows more of the signature style, but I wonder if the two regulars stacked with juc & tennis bracelet will be too much for my wrist (I'm not the biggest fan of having too much weight on my wrist)? I also like to remove all of my jewelry at the end of the day and I heard that the regular is much more suited to keep on 24/7.

Agree with others, small for sure if you’re unwilling to leave it on daily.
I have 2 regulars with diamonds and a small Juc with diamonds (YG/YG/RG) on my right wrist and my small with diamonds in WG on my left. Both wrists are very comfy, you get used to whatever you have.
I’m also very petite, but the bracelets aren’t overwhelming with just 2.

Please find the cuff thread for more discussion on the cuff :tender:

I take off all my jewelry daily except my Loves, you get used to it quickly imo.

Reactions: vanillaicepink
I have the small love and cuff. Love them both. The shape of the cuff fits my wrist really well so it works for me. Be aware that some people find it uncomfortable if their wrist is more round than oval shape.

From what you say, especially the need to remove your jewelry at night, I would go for the 2 smalls. They would make a beautiful stack with your other bracelets. I wear 2 regular loves on my left wrist 24/7 (one for our 30th wedding anniversary and one in remembrance of my mom) and while I’m very comfortable with them, adding any additional bracelets is too heavy for me (I’m petite). Right now I’m wearing my smalls on my right wrist 24/7 and they are very comfortable, and they’re so good for stacking (or 2 or 3 on their own), I like to change it up by adding other bracelets. You might find that to be true for you, too, wearing the smalls 24/7. Good luck deciding! By the way, the wg loves with diamonds are rhodium plated for extra whiteness, if you like that look (I do). The non-diamond versions are a duller grey, in case you didn’t know.

Or, wear the 2 regulars on one wrist and the others on the other wrist. I love the look of a wg and yg regular love together. Better to keep them on mostly 24/7, though.
May I ask if I could see a photo of your small loves stacked? I'm loving the idea of 2-3 smalls together.

🌟 Please post pictures of your mixed metal Cartier love stacks! 🌟

I used to be exclusively a YG girl but recently started to love pink gold. Then I got my first white gold piece, the D’amour. I love the mixed metal look and all Cartiers gold colors are stunning 😍 I am thinking to possibly add a thin white gold love bracelet to my stack. What do you think? IMG_7394.jpeg

Agree with others, small for sure if you’re unwilling to leave it on daily.
I have 2 regulars with diamonds and a small Juc with diamonds (YG/YG/RG) on my right wrist and my small with diamonds in WG on my left. Both wrists are very comfy, you get used to whatever you have.
I’m also very petite, but the bracelets aren’t overwhelming with just 2.
Oh! When did you switch your small WG to your left wrist? I know you didn't like all of them on the same wrist because you prefer things in 3's. I bet it looks great!