Cartier in Action

Super excited to share! As some of you may know from previous threads, I had a few pieces from Cartier that I found out were actually…“Cartier.” I was really upset, as those pieces were gifted to me and had sentimental value. My lovely SAs were able to tell me what was wrong with the pieces (which they aren’t supposed to do, but did because they could see how upset and angry I was) so that I could point them out to the sellers (they were all purchased from a local estate sale, and the sellers were unaware that the pieces were fake - they were very ticked off when they found out, but were more than okay to take back the pieces and refund me). Because I was able to get my money back, I have been re-building my collection since last year. Although my collection looks different than it once did (goodbye regular-sized Love and JUC rings with diamonds, goodbye small JUC bracelet with diamonds), I am actually happier with this one. Everything is now in rose gold (my favourite), and everything is in the smaller/daintier sizes. As a bonus, my Mom gave me her diamond bracelet - she doesn’t like traditional tennis bracelets, and wanted me to have something different for my stack❤️. Here we go!

Attachments

• IMG_9924.jpeg
    IMG_9924.jpeg
    226.5 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG_9927.jpeg
    IMG_9927.jpeg
    146.1 KB · Views: 267
  • IMG_0388.jpeg
    IMG_0388.jpeg
    175.9 KB · Views: 277
  • IMG_0389.jpeg
    IMG_0389.jpeg