Caroline Clubhouse...!

I am eyein on the Buffalo Caroline in Beige ( ", ) but I want to check it first... Coz the last time, I ordered the cross cross Lindsey in acorn... I was not too happy...
Oh, I see. Sometimes, when you order it, it's not always what you expect. But, I can guarantee you that being Caroline is really out of this world. The only hesitation I had was that it could show the dirt easier than one of the darker colors, but I guess it is better than white.

It is funny that you are all mentioning the Beige Buffalo Caroline.
I don't love the Caroline's :shame: Sorry, but they are a bit big for me.I returned my aubergine gathered and my woven mushroom. I still have the blue woven but haven't cut the tags because it has lumps on the top that bug me.( it was from the original batch, I should really try again)
I went in my Coach store yesterday to look at some Sophia's and they had just gotten a beige buffalo Caroline.
The SA saw me looking at it and convinced me to buy it. It looked so pretty sitting next to me in the car. The sun shining on it gave it a shimmery glow.
I don't own metallic bags and I normally don't like shimmery leather. :sunshine::love:
The textured leather and the woven edges and handle are just enough detail to make it interesting but not overdone.
It is a lighter color and the SA recommended not wearing any lighter colored bags with dark wash jeans.

I just know I have to keep this bag!!

It is funny that you are all mentioning the Beige Buffalo Caroline.
I don't love the Caroline's :shame: Sorry, but they are a bit big for me.I returned my aubergine gathered and my woven mushroom. I still have the blue woven but haven't cut the tags because it has lumps on the top that bug me.( it was from the original batch, I should really try again)
I went in my Coach store yesterday to look at some Sophia's and they had just gotten a beige buffalo Caroline.
The SA saw me looking at it and convinced me to buy it. It looked so pretty sitting next to me in the car. The sun shining on it gave it a shimmery glow.
I don't own metallic bags and I normally don't like shimmery leather. :sunshine::love:
The textured leather and the woven edges and handle are just enough detail to make it interesting but not overdone.
It is a lighter color and the SA recommended not wearing any lighter colored bags with dark wash jeans.

I just know I have to keep this bag!!
OMG!!! She must be so beautiful irl... I cannot wait to go to my FP store...

Here are a few pix to help you stay excited while waiting for the next PCE. These were all taken in the shade so you don't get to see that subtle shimmer (except in the mod shot where it's in the sun). :heart::love::heart: Katherine

Attachments

• i-xM4Z25t-L.jpg
    i-xM4Z25t-L.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 638
  • i-CTgXHD8-L.jpg
    i-CTgXHD8-L.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 630
  • i-GdTZjH4-L.jpg
    i-GdTZjH4-L.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 622
  • i-nxqZSFs-L.jpg
    i-nxqZSFs-L.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 614
  • i-8F3TZjK-L.jpg
    i-8F3TZjK-L.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 622
  • i-B7vcHF7-L.jpg
    i-B7vcHF7-L.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 614
  • i-cBGVQLK-L.jpg
    i-cBGVQLK-L.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 617
  • i-5MkVfqG-L.jpg
    i-5MkVfqG-L.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 615
She is stunning.... the only reason I exchanged mine was because I wanted to see the beige pleated/gathered Caroline IRL & one I saw her being her twin sisters are my HG bags she fit right there with them

The beige buffalo and the beige pleated/gathered are both so stunning! Can you tell me if the beige on these bags is very similar in shade or more different than is showing on the reveals? They are both so stunning that I am considering getting one but definitely not both. My store will have the buffalo beige but I don't think they have the beige gathered. How does the black buffalo compare to the beige buffalo? That is another problem I am having trouble deciding between..LOLOLOL!!! Thanks so much!

The beige buffalo and the beige pleated/gathered are both so stunning! Can you tell me if the beige on these bags is very similar in shade or more different than is showing on the reveals? They are both so stunning that I am considering getting one but definitely not both. My store will have the buffalo beige but I don't think they have the beige gathered. How does the black buffalo compare to the beige buffalo? That is another problem I am having trouble deciding between..LOLOLOL!!! Thanks so much!

Being the buffalo has a textured finish with a metallic sheen to it I think its a bit lighter in color then the gathered ...
I loved the blk buffalo but already have the gathered in blk
I think it would come down to if you like a smooth leather over a textured ... either is very nice I just have a love for the gathered ones

Being the buffalo has a textured finish with a metallic sheen to it I think its a bit lighter in color then the gathered ...
I loved the blk buffalo but already have the gathered in blk
I think it would come down to if you like a smooth leather over a textured ... either is very nice I just have a love for the gathered ones

Thank you so much!!!