Carly coming in......

1. I was in Coach today and the Carly is coming out in the OPTIC print. I think it was the larger size, but not positive. I was flipping thru the book so quickly trying to take it all in!
    I wasn't feeling it but I know there are some OPTIC lover's among us so I thought I'd pass it along.
  2. Oh my gosh...why do I get the feeling that will be my next purse?!
  3. Thanks for the info-do you recall the colors or price range? Is it available to order now?
  4. I called JAX . colors are khaki/parchment and khaki/natural $458.00 and can be ordered now.
  5. Interesting. Optic is not my thing either, but I'll be interested to see it. Thanks for the heads up, Fluffy!
  6. Thanks again for the info-I was hoping for something in pink or pond.
  7. Do you know the item number of it? I would love to see a picture of it.
  8. Ok I called JAX too and she told me there is a large and a small. The large comes in khaki/parchment and khaki/natural and the small comes in khaki/parchment, khaki/natural, and white/yellow. I can't wait to see pictures of them.
  9. The pictures in the book were so small. It didn't give a good idea of what the bag will actually look like. I'm hoping for more choices in the regular large size Carly!:yes: I wish the metallic Carly wasn't in the slim version!
  10. That'll be interesting to see. Carly is one of the few bags that I really like in signature as much as in leather, and I always thought the optic sig was different looking, but in a good way! Cant wait to see it.
  11. Sounds nice.
  12. oh wow - that sounds interesting and I dont even like optic print
  13. I would die if they made it in the black optic!!!!

Wishful Thinking!!!!!!:love::upsidedown::p But I'm not going to get my hopes up!!!!
  14. Can't wait til I see pictures of this!! :biggrin:
  15. Did anyone happen to get the style numbers for this???