Card Holder Saint Sulpice experiences

Thanks, much appreciated! Wow, that's great that they listed the prices as well!
Yes me too! I don't see them very often here in Northern Europe, so when I see one it's extra special. :biggrin:
Awww their dog collars are so cute! But that would probably not be a good idea then. I would freak out with mud spots on a Goyard. :panic:
I have a guy-friend who has grey, navy and black/tan Sulpice card holders. He uses the grey one mostly and has had all 3 of them since last May. His grey one shows no signs of paint missing. However, I have another friend who has had a black/tan one for 2 years and it looks frightening. There is hardly any paint left on it at all.

As far as your colour choice, I love the bright blue!

I have a guy-friend who has grey, navy and black/tan Sulpice card holders. He uses the grey one mostly and has had all 3 of them since last May. His grey one shows no signs of paint missing. However, I have another friend who has had a black/tan one for 2 years and it looks frightening. There is hardly any paint left on it at all.

As far as your colour choice, I love the bright blue!
Thanks a lot! That two year old card holder sounds horrible. Was he careful with it? :smile:

I try to use my Voltaire and Senat pouch as less as possible, because I am so scared of the print wearing off. But if I buy my card holder, I'm planning on using it heavily.

Thanks a lot! That two year old card holder sounds horrible. Was he careful with it? :smile:

I try to use my Voltaire and Senat pouch as less as possible, because I am so scared of the print wearing off. But if I buy my card holder, I'm planning on using it heavily.
The 2 year old one that looks terrible is used as his daily wallet. He doesn't carry bags so it slides in and out of his denim pockets and is used every day. Basically he is not particularly careful with it and uses it heavily. I think if you put it on rotation with another wallet/card holder you'll preserve its appearance.
TBH I am scared of all my Goyard pieces wearing off with the paint but so far, so good. I have worn my Ambassade to death and the only wear is on the handles. My Voltaire on the other hand looks a bit rough on the side panel of the Goyardine the fabric actually has worn through to nearly a very small hole. IDK what happened but I will continue to wear it I guess

Thanks, much appreciated! Wow, that's great that they listed the prices as well!
Yes me too! I don't see them very often here in Northern Europe, so when I see one it's extra special. :biggrin:
Awww their dog collars are so cute! But that would probably not be a good idea then. I would freak out with mud spots on a Goyard. :panic:

I apologize for how late I am doing this, but the page from the Barney's holiday catalog is below (page 53).

I'm going to add these prices to the thread about current US/UK prices, but I figured I would leave it here too to make it easier on everyone.

From top: Senat Medium Zip Pouch in light blue $1280; Long Bifold Wallet in white $1335; Business Card Holder in yellow $625; Senat Small Zip Pouch in yellow $855; Senat Mini Zip Pouch in orange $640; Small Card Case in gray $425. (All product descriptions and prices via Barneys Holiday 2015 catalog page 53).

Attachments

• IMG_0994.JPG
    IMG_0994.JPG
    337.3 KB · Views: 2,464
Reactions: enlux
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1448233641.012644.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1448233651.201554.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1448233662.672549.jpg

Not quite the same one you are asking about but I thought I'd grab my husband's wallet for reference pictures. He has been pulling this wallet in and out of his pants pockets every day since June. Glazing, paint, and stitches are all perfect. The only way I can tell he uses it is the curving at the corners. Actually pretty incredible to me.

Also for reference, he wears jeans pretty much every day.

Hope that helps!

The 2 year old one that looks terrible is used as his daily wallet. He doesn't carry bags so it slides in and out of his denim pockets and is used every day. Basically he is not particularly careful with it and uses it heavily. I think if you put it on rotation with another wallet/card holder you'll preserve its appearance.
TBH I am scared of all my Goyard pieces wearing off with the paint but so far, so good. I have worn my Ambassade to death and the only wear is on the handles. My Voltaire on the other hand looks a bit rough on the side panel of the Goyardine the fabric actually has worn through to nearly a very small hole. IDK what happened but I will continue to wear it I guess
Thanks! I am planning on carrying it either in the pocket of my coat or in my bag, so that should be safe. :smile:

Your Ambassade sounds great! Did you use your Voltaire heavily?

I apologize for how late I am doing this, but the page from the Barney's holiday catalog is below (page 53).

I'm going to add these prices to the thread about current US/UK prices, but I figured I would leave it here too to make it easier on everyone.

From top: Senat Medium Zip Pouch in light blue $1280; Long Bifold Wallet in white $1335; Business Card Holder in yellow $625; Senat Small Zip Pouch in yellow $855; Senat Mini Zip Pouch in orange $640; Small Card Case in gray $425. (All product descriptions and prices via Barneys Holiday 2015 catalog page 53).
Thanks a lot for the picture and prices! These items look so perfect. :loveeyes:

View attachment 3195623
View attachment 3195624
View attachment 3195626

Not quite the same one you are asking about but I thought I'd grab my husband's wallet for reference pictures. He has been pulling this wallet in and out of his pants pockets every day since June. Glazing, paint, and stitches are all perfect. The only way I can tell he uses it is the curving at the corners. Actually pretty incredible to me.

Also for reference, he wears jeans pretty much every day.

Hope that helps!
Thanks a lot for the review! Great to see that it looks pristine after several months of usage. This gives me hope that the card holder will last a long time as well. :smile:
The green looks so gorgeous, it will be very difficult to choose between the light blue and the green. :thinking:

Thanks a lot for the review! Great to see that it looks pristine after several months of usage. This gives me hope that the card holder will last a long time as well. :smile:
The green looks so gorgeous, it will be very difficult to choose between the light blue and the green. :thinking:

MrVuitton - what did you get eventually?! So excited for u!

I have had mine (red) for eight years and used it daily. It got dirty at times so I would wash it with a damp cloth. Used it mostly in bags or back pocket. It looked quite used by the time I sold it this summer. I replaced it with the Neo Porte Carte in Mono Macassar.

I have no particular complains about the Goyard. The quality was fine overall. But by the end the canvas started to unravel with threads coming out at the edges. I kept it for sentimental reasons but I should have kept it five years and gotten rid of it before it started to look "used".

MrVuitton - what did you get eventually?! So excited for u!
Hey! I did not purchase it yet. I actually saw someone with a Saint Marc card holder a week ago and am loving that one as well. I want to see both in person in store, but am stil a bit hesitant to visit Paris. So it has to wait a while. ;)

Hey! I did not purchase it yet. I actually saw someone with a Saint Marc card holder a week ago and am loving that one as well. I want to see both in person in store, but am stil a bit hesitant to visit Paris. So it has to wait a while. ;)

I was planning to go Paris early next year but well... Anyway I think Marc card holder looks better but I assume it's more exp and thicker?

I was planning to go Paris early next year but well... Anyway I think Marc card holder looks better but I assume it's more exp and thicker?
Sorry for my late reply! But it's €385 for special colours, so a €100 difference with the Saint Sulpice, not that bad! And it's quite a bit thicker, but also fits more cards. :smile:

Sorry for my late reply! But it's €385 for special colours, so a €100 difference with the Saint Sulpice, not that bad! And it's quite a bit thicker, but also fits more cards. :smile:

I agree, for €100 more, u get almost double the goyard chevron plus more secured! But gotta think back whether thickness is an important factor for you...for me, thickness is very important if you want to slot it in your pocket. Having bulging pocket is simply hideous! lol...sorry, i am not really helping you in your decision making....:P