Cape Cod - to buy or not to buy?

I LOVE my Cape Cod. I wear it often.... I have a few different bands, single and double tour. I saw the bleu roi croc band the last time I was in the store and told DH to "make a note" ...;)
The croc bands definitely give it a whole different look. And the barenia double tour is really nice on it, too.

I do find the straps tricky to switch out by myself. I usually have them do it for me at the store.

I really like it on a barenia double tour strap, if I were looking for a cheap-ish every day quartz I would probably get it.

I'd love an H strap form my JLC. Maybe a nice red croc :love: Any idea what size/measurement H straps are?

I'm specifically interested in the one with two faces for different time zones. DUEX TIME or dual time, I think its called.

Does anyone have that one and is willing to post about it?

Thanks!

I have been thinking about this watch for quite some time and when I visited the Hermes store in Sydney and Melbourne they had no Cape Cod watches so I put my name down for one. They called me on Saturday and said that they had received stock from Paris.
I liked the look of the watch and even though they did not have the black strap I purchased the watch with the brown strap.

Attachments

• Cape Cod.jpg
    Cape Cod.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 221
I love the Cape Cod. I have a stainless steel one with a black barenia double tour band. I also have a silver one that came with a gold courchevel band which I replaced with a fuschia ostrich one.

Suzie: There is a shot of the fuchsia in the reference thread, it is with the photo of my raisin box white bus...unfortunately that is the only watch photo I have. Red alligator sounds divine!!

I'm specifically interested in the one with two faces for different time zones. DUEX TIME or dual time, I think its called.

Does anyone have that one and is willing to post about it?

Thanks!

Refreshing this request. I have lots of overseas dealings, so the dual looks very useful.
Since I am pretty hard on my watches, am especially interested in durability of the cape cod watches. :yes: