Can't decide... Nero, Ebano or Ferro??

triggerpuff your ferro card case is gorgeous!!!:tup: How much did you pay for it? I'm getting an ebano veneta soon and would love to get this card case too :drool: By the way how many cards can it fit?

thanks sportsger2001!! Got it at S$160 (with some cash vouchers offsetting the rest). It fits 3 cards on each side and there's an opening down the centre to fit probably one more. I plan to use it for work, when i don't carry much cards and don't want to lug my wallet around. :smile:

I've been obsessing about the card case all day after seeing your picture and hearing the description... so I finally just went now and ordered one from BlueFly - just boring nero, though, not beautiful ferro like yours!

BookerMoose - Congrats!! Nero is very nice and classic too! I was standing in the shop for quite a while, deciding between Nero or Ferro, but finally decided on Ferro because I wanted something of a different colour from my wallet and belt.

spendalot - thanks!! so when will we ever meet in taka or paragon!? hahahaha.... btw, going down around noon today cause DW needs to get her phone strap repaired and also to get our Salvatore Ferragamo card. ;)

ooogiewoogie - thanks!! :smile: