Cannot stop obsessing...

aspenmartial said:
Every month I have Hermes transactions on my credit card....EVERY MONTH!!! Average Hermes expenses of $5000-$10000 per month. Lowest was like $3000 to the highest of $36000 like this month.:shocked: :yucky: :Push: !!! I need BIG BIG BIG help!

Aspen, I am on the same boat as you!! :cry: My monthly credit card bills never fails to have "Hermes" on it. My lowest is always in the thousands as well!! :yucky: It has become so ridiculous to the point where my family's auditor once came up to me and said, "you reallllyyyy like Hermes eh?" :graucho: I think I almost dropped dead right then and there! :shocked:

My DH is going to Orange County this week for business and is going to the SCP Hermes for me to "see what they have there". I gave him the info on the Ulysee agenda just in case... ;) I am obsessing about what he might bring back. :lol:

Heather.....first, call SCP and find out if they have what you're looking for and THEN send him in with a LIST! Just say, "honey....you have exquisite taste....I have no doubt that whatever you select from this list I will love until the end of time.":kiss:

I find that this works really well......:smile:

shopmom411 said:
Heather.....first, call SCP and find out if they have what you're looking for and THEN send him in with a LIST! Just say, "honey....you have exquisite taste....I have no doubt that whatever you select from this list I will love until the end of time.":kiss:

I find that this works really well......:smile:

:roflmfao: Donna, you are too good! I gave him a list of Ulysee agenda size/colors...and hinted that a scarf or bracelet would be fabulous too! :graucho: or a Garden Party!!!!!!!!!