Candy Striped Mini Lin Sighting

I had a red Marina PM on hold for me and I checked it out yesterday. Unfortunately I wasn't in love with it - it was too flat for my liking and I know it would be a dirt magnet for me so I passed on it. I saved myself $1290 CAD anyway.

1914625181_d6a869e655.jpg

They looked so FRESH in the store, but just weren't for me. I'm sure they're going to look lovely out and about this holiday and just wonderful this spring.

I finally saw them IRL yesterday. I was at Yorkdale so I stopped in to see what was new and they had the cruise bags on display. I really like the speedy, I know they call it red but it looked pink to me. I am not sure about buying one though. I think they are going to be really hard to keep clean. I also saw the mono Griet it was O.K., but not what I expected. I asked about the MC and they said that they would not be sending it to all locations.

I saw it to the other day. It was cute..but not for me. REALLY saggy. The material is SUPER thin. Would sag alot I think.

I have this bag ...will post pics ... I love it..... I am thinking about getting the red because it appears pinkish (need to see it irl) ......def hard to keep clean and a jean magnet for stains but this bag is so cute ..I def think its not a everyday bag

but this is coming from someone who has a white winter coat and it has no stain (knocking on wood) and a white living room ...dirt and stain free)

i saw the red stripped items in londons sloane street store last week.. did not see the speedy though but the red was very pretty i really liked it ... however have noticed they are not yet up on the LVUK website.. I tell you what I really like was that new borball xmas key chain .. it is sooo pretty but so expensive :sad:

I finally saw the candy striped mini lin IRL today. I thought the pink was pretty but i didnt purchase - i think it would be hard to keep clean. The speedy was cute though :biggrin: