Canadian bags mostly "made in U.S.A." too?

all my bags bought from toronto are made in france, i got a bag in the usa and sadly it was made in usa, so i'd rather pay the higher taxes and buy in toronto. anyways the small items are made in spain or france, nothing i got from toronto is made in usa.

I've asked the SAs at HR and they told me it depends on shipment to shipment. One shipment could be from the US and the next from France... I didn't ask about it in the boutique though. I've had the SA from the boutique order me in my Trevi PM and made sure that my first bag was made in France though.

damier trevi, damier speedy 30. neo cabby black mm, neverfull mono are mostly made in france. except for other damier wallets and small leather which are made in spain. rarely seen made in usa here.

I think it depends on what part of Canada. I get all of my bags on the West Coast, and those seem to be more made in France, whereas East coast bags seem to be a mix of France and US.

I have a mixture. My classic bags, like the cabas mezzo and the alma are made in the U.S, my LE bags are made in France as is my neo cabby. It really doesn' matter that much to me. I have not noticed any difference in quality from one location to the other.