Can You Stand More Info on the New MC Bags? Prices too!!!

Sep 24, 2006
Yippee! I finally got a chance this morning to look at the look book so I wrote down info while my SA was talking to me ---

As you all may know, there are 4 new MC bags coming April 1st:

1) MC Handbag $1,950 --- has adjustable shoulder strap (part chain), also has two short handles like the speedy, has a big press clip closure

2) MC Neo Audra $1,800 --- has side pulls, press clip closure, similar to the regular Audra

3) MC Shoulder Bag $1,170 --- think Tikal GM, but a bit bigger and easier access with the longer zipper

4) MC Shoulder Bag Exotics $4,500 --- similar to #3 Shoulder Bag, but with alligator or crocodile trim
Black MC trims: light pink, lilac, light green
White MC trims: dark pink, blue, violet

These new MC bags didn't quite grab me. This is one of those we have to see IRL to decide we really like them or not. Glad I wasn't overly in love with them! Good for pocketbook! :yes:

ooh interesting! But yikes! They are definitely keeping MC a pricier line! I guess it makes sense to not compete with the regular mono and damier lines... just too bad for MC lovers.. :sad:

You're all welcome!! Too bad I couldn't take pics ---SA was right there talking to me while I wrote down the prices. These new MC bags were different looking. The shoulder bag was interesting....