Can you carry the Accessories Pouchette on your shoulder?

img

Life is short. Buy the bag.
O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
I love this bag and I think I have seen pepole carrying it on their shoulder. What do you think? Is it possible? I would use it for evening only.

I think the pochette is actually more comfortable if you buy an extender... There is one that is "3 inches and the Chain which adds like "6 inches in length. I have the 3 inch extender which works good for me cuz I thought the 6 inches was too long.

If you are petite you can carry it on your shoulder. My pochette doubles as a going-to-the-movies, quick-run-to-the-store, clubbing bag, and I wear it like this without an extender with no problem. Im 5"3.5" and 105 lbs.

Yes, I have the Damier Azur pochette and I use it strictly for clubbing, lounging, and dinners out. I dont have the extender, but im rather on the skinny side (5'6, 115 lbs) and I dont need one, but I think it looks cute and might get one anyway

What I'm referring to is the good old-fashioned accessories pochette that currently retails for $285 (in canvas). I can fit my Blackberry, Ludlow wallet, pen, keys, lip gloss, three compacts (mirror, face powder, blush), and two makeup brushes in there. I even wear it in the winter without an extender over wool coats (though admittedly I don't wear puffers).

I do with the extender. That makes it really comfortable for carrying on the shoulder for me, but still wouldn't fit over a big, puffy coat or anything like that. But it's very nice for an evening bag or when you don't need to carry much.

i love the accessories pochette. although.....i dont think i should keep trying to stuff my pochette wallet in it.....i think i may rip it if i do. lol. im just determined. but to answer your question.... yes, it fits comfortably on my shoulder, i dont like it if im wearing a coat though

i carry mine on my shoulder all the time..mind you only during spring/summer/fall but not during winter (i have a thick north face jackets...yup it's currently -45*C here). I did consider buying an extender for it but the more I wore it the less I cared for the extender as the length was perfect for me.

As for what fits inside..it fits quite a bit. The last two occasions I used my pochette I had my porte-monnaie billets (a bit bigger than ludlow), lipfusion lipgloss, cell phone (about razr width..smaller I think), keys, lipbalm and digi camera. sometimes I use my cozy instead of the monnaie billets and I'll have more room...it just depends on how you arrange it in your bag.

On a daily basis i also use it as my make up bag and I fit lots in there!

I always do...I just use the extender so it's not right up under my arm...it fits but I don't want it right there lol.
I carry lip gloss, my LV billfold, cell, eye drops, and a couple of pens and there's still extra room.

I'm on the petite side, 5'2, 105 lbs. and I don't use an extender. I have the damier azur pochette and the epi leather black pochette. I carry both bags with casual outfits to evening wear.