can we talk? about deoderant?

I'm too wondering if you could try Certain Dri. Not the anti-persperant, but the deoderant. I got a free sample of it with the anti-persperant and I really liked it. I can't remember if it left stains behind though.

i switched to dove ultimate clear (cucumber green tea scent) and it leaves next to nothing on clothes. my trick is to put it on outta the shower then put my shirt on last (after doing hair/makeup/teeth/etc). by then the deodorant is dry and ready to go. P.S. great tip: if you get deodorant on ur shirt while putting it on, rub it off with a stocking. it really works!

I use Sure body-responsive roll-on. It works as well as I'd expect. It's never left any white marks; I generally found that it was the sprays that did this more than roll-on. Temporary white marks are a mere pain in the behind, but some of these left permanent white stains on my clothes! And I've always used the well-known brands, too!

I get botox to stop the sweating and then use Certain Dri deodorant roll on in the morning and stay fresh all day, since you can have odor without wetness, and since this roll on dries it does not leave white marks on clothing.

Are you putting on too much? Degree Ultra clear has never stained my clothes, but I don't put on too much because if it is cakey, something is bound to appear on your shirt no matter how clear it is. Otherwise, not sure... sorry!

I've been using Body Shop ones. I alternate b/w the aloe vera and white musk. Both are great. I love Body Shop ones, but theirs are not really strong if you have heavy perspiration.

I used to stink alot some years ago, and was a heavy user of deos. Years on I changed my diet and now I don't stink at all. I think if you abstain from oily foods, anything grilled, deep fried (fries, burgers, fillets...) or overly spicy, you won't be needing a deodorant anymore.

Try L'occitane "Verbena". It's light and clear and will never leave any residue on your blouse. And try to exfoliate your underarm weekly. You will see the difference.

I get botox to stop the sweating and then use Certain Dri deodorant roll on in the morning and stay fresh all day, since you can have odor without wetness, and since this roll on dries it does not leave white marks on clothing.
how long did each time last you?3-6 months? how often do you get this done?
ive thought about out, im a compulsive sweater' and have ruined soooo many shirts!

I think you should see a doctor, because Dove is great!! I can wear white t-shirts and take them off and there will be NO yellow stains or anything. plus it smells awesome!!