Can we block *******?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought an Isabel Marant shirt from there a few months ago and it was authentic but I know that’s not as reassuring given that you’re looking at a bag.
Has anyone had any recent experiences with C e ttire? I am eyeing a Burberry tote and want to make sure the site is legit and items are authentic.

I am eyeing a Burberry tote and want to make sure the site is legit and items are authentic.

Let's put it this way, this company threatened us with legal action over people's previous concerns over authenticity, so we had to delete some threads and chose to censor their name (as it's our policy every time we get threatened with lawsuits).

Wow I was considering buy a Valentino belt from them as it's cheaper then the regular dept stores in the US. I'm skeptical. Should I be? Lol. They look like a legit company however I have zero experience with them. How are they selling designer goods on sale when other dept stores are selling higher? Is everything new on this site or is this site like a TJ Maxx but a high end version of it? (Selling new items but sometimes flawed or seasonal so they are discounted)

Just an update. I did end up buying the Burberry bag from them. It shipped quickly and arrived in brand new condition. My intention is to use the bag for my work laptop and I have no interest in reselling it. Out of curiosity, I did order the bag also from Neiman Marcus as well to compare the two. If it was a fake from them, I couldn’t tell. They even weighed the same. I decided to keep the bag and returned the one from NM since saving over $760 on a bag I am going to abuse seemed worth it.

This store in The Rocks, Sydney, Australia which the thread is about has made the news the last few days, lots of fakes coming to light. Denial from the store but too many fakes from various people have made quite a story. I hope they close soon.

Reactions: 444faith
This store in The Rocks, Sydney, Australia which the thread is about has made the news the last few days, lots of fakes coming to light. Denial from the store but too many fakes from various people have made quite a story. I hope they close soon.
Which store do you mean? I thought this thread was about an online retailer C*ttir*, they don't have physical stores.

The news in Australia has done another update, the store has received 75 fair trading complaints in the last week. There will be more investigation. They are refunding people, but still denying everything.
The store name sounds like bassette, located in Sydney.

Just an update. I did end up buying the Burberry bag from them. It shipped quickly and arrived in brand new condition. My intention is to use the bag for my work laptop and I have no interest in reselling it. Out of curiosity, I did order the bag also from Neiman Marcus as well to compare the two. If it was a fake from them, I couldn’t tell. They even weighed the same. I decided to keep the bag and returned the one from NM since saving over $760 on a bag I am going to abuse seemed worth it.
Get it checked, you can get a refund

This thread is about C e t t etc. Somehow it got another discussion appended ;)
Oh ok! So perhaps I need to avoid both. But do we actually know if these accusations are true, or are they just unproven accusations? I never purchased anything from either place however I want to know if the info out there about these 2 places is accurate. Anyone experienced anything fake? I haven't read through the entire forum but if I ever decide too I will make sure to do my research. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.