Can the ottone Sloan still be easily found in BV boutique?

Jul 4, 2007
My friend is thinking about getting a Sloan. I suggested ottone........ Is this bag still available in any BV boutique? I love this bag very much myself, so I'm trying hard convincing her to get this color!! Your information will be appreciated.

I went to the NYC boutique today. They did not have the ottone sloan there but the SA said he could get one for me if I wanted. Did you call them dolphingirl?

I was at Manhasset over the weekend and my SA told me that they still have one in the store.

You should give them a call. 516-627-7580 Ask for Vicky or Ramon, they are both very helpful.

There should be one on display in the Chicago store, if anyone else is interested. I saw it there about a couple of weeks ago. The salesperson said the Sloane is her personal fave, because it drapes really well.

Ladies, thank you for the information. I left the information, including this website, to my friend and asked her to check for ottone Sloane availibility. Off I left, on a short trip. I guess she did not check at all because she got the Chanel new blue reissue instead. Argh.... I like the Sloane, especially in ottone color, so much and was hoping that she would buy it. :crybaby: However, I have also just read that another member has purchased this lovely purse from the Manhasset store. It's always nice to see our members with a beautiful purse. Big thanks to all the ladies who provided information.