Can I have your opinions on this wallet please?

colleenco

O.G.
Feb 6, 2006
So I pretty much thought I wanted to get a Koala in the pink vernis, but then I saw the Zippy in it and I think that would be a better wallet for my money. But I am wondering if it is too big to be all pink, or is that just in my head bc it is a larger wallet? So I would love your opinions on the Zippy AND the color choice....thx!

p11231170_ph_hero.jpg

p11231170_ph_detail_01.jpg

Maybe it's because it's after midnight here, but pink epi? :wtf: Really?

Anyway personally I'm less into the zipper thing because if you need to pay and then there's the zipper to unzip etc. and maybe you just have one hand free... well... although I have the zippé but there you have it only for the coins. On the other hand it will keep your cards etc. safe and it does hold a lot.

I think the color is really cute especially if you like pink of course!
Although in general I'm a little wary of the vernis because of the possible color transfer... :huh:

Well, if you love it, get it! :flowers:

i have the monogram zippy that i use for travelling. it is great coz i won't have to worry about my stuff falling out and it can hold a couple of currencies. and the pink vernis zippy is beautiful coz i love the colour pink. actually, it can be kinda used as a clutch too.