Can I get your opinion on this Matt & Nat Se7en?

hannahbananab

Jul 1, 2007
Just wanted to see if I can get some opinions on this bag - I really like it, just wondering what everyone else thinks!

Also, does anyone have experience with Matt & Nat products? Comments on quality?

Thanks!

Attachments

• se7en.jpg
    se7en.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 348
The only thing not selling me on that bag is the canvas or nylon strap thingys at the bottom, but I am nutty about details.

The shape and color are great, but I don't have any experience with the brand, sorry.

my 5 month bag is 5 months and counting. i've had no problems with this one that i have now (which is the 5 month bag...i've onl had it 5 months but in these 5 months no issues)

Though I may not have the identical bag, I have bought several Matt & Nat bags and want to caution all readers that the zippers used by Matt and Natt are inferior and fail quickly. Given the way the bags are designed and in some cases, the different color stitching integrated with the zipper, when the zipper fails, the bags cannot be repaired and still maintain or respect the original design, look and feel. After contacting Matt and Nat (who cited "policy" regarding needing a receipt from time of purchase, blah, blah, blah and blew me off) I have tried 2 reputable repair companies who refuse to try to do the work because they tell me they will virtually have to take the bag apart and cannot give any hope that I will be happy with the repair.

So....... after spending over $125 and only 18 months later (I used the bag MAYBE once a week) the bag is useless and headed for the landfill! Now THAT is environmentally friendly....NOT

And now you know why I am called Purseless Pam and will never buy Matt and Nat again.

had a matt and nat once (a small messenger style one). the only thing about it that i didn't like was the stuff it was made of - as i used it and the main, long strap became worn, it's not leather (of course) so it doesn't get soft with wear - it just looked worn, with the purple color coming off the edges (the underneath was kinda brownish). not attractive. it held up for two seasons, though, before that happened this year. oh, and it was $6. :P so i'm not complaining.

I like the idea of non-leather bags for those who don't want to buy/use leather products, and this brand is one of the more stylish I've seen. But I personally prefer leather.