Can Epi pochette fit over shoulder?

Here's a pic of my black epi pouchette with the keychain extender. A little blurry but you get the idea, it fits on the shoulder very well with it.

Attachments

• epi pouchette model.jpg
    epi pouchette model.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 1,597
Snibor! Hey! Yes, you need the extender to fit it over your shoulder comfortably...and the extra hardware from the extender makes it look beautiful! You can carry it as a wristlet by attaching both ends of the strap to the same metal loop at one end of the purse as well. Or, you could buy a long strap and use that in place of the pochette strap or you could just go ahead and buy my favorite bag (the Roxbury Drive!) and use the strap from the Roxbury on your pochette! That is a great reason to buy two bags!!! Tee hee!!

I have a Mono Pochette but I bought a long Mono strap for it. I have never used the short strap that it came with.

I also I just bought a Black Epi Pochette yesterday. I will let you know as soon as I get it how it fits.

hmm, now I wonder if mine will fit over shoulder. My mono pochette is on its way, will probably get here tomorrow. if it doesn't fit, I might have to buy a long strap or keychain extender.

Nice pictures. Congrats! I am dying for an Azur Speedy. Even though summer is almost over here and i'm not sure I would wear it in the winter, I feel like I have to get it NOW! So, first day of school for kids, i'm hedding out to buy one.

Looking forward to seeing your epi pochette.