Can Anyone Tell Me...

1. Im not sure of the exact name..But its cute!Congrats..Im sure one of the gals here can help ya!
  2. I think it's from the cruise or summer/spring collection of 2006. I know it's called a large top handle bag but I don't know the actual name of the bag.
    anyone else?
  3. I just spoke to sales reps at the Gucci stores in NYC and Beverly Hills and both confirmed that it is a Peggy from the 2006 Cruise collection. I gave them the serial number and they looked it up. So, there we have it.
  4. Thanks for the update.
  5. Can you post pics of this bag Please. I wanna see how big it is compaired to the other Peggy you had. Do you like this bag? Hope it worked out for you.
  6. I love it! I much, much prefer this bag to the original Peggy. It is a lot more structured and the hardware and bamboo is classic and timeless. I got a good deal on it since it was more expensive than the original purse I bought, but Bluefly sold it for less, plus no tax.

In terms of size, it is a good size for me. As a comparison, I have taken a photo of the Peggy next to my Marc Jacobs Stella. You can see the sizes are quite similar.

7. its a great summer bag :smile: