Cambon Reporter in white w/python OR black w/white??

Which cambon--White w/ python or Black w/ white?

• White w/ Python

• Black w/ White

Results are only viewable after voting.

Iluvbags

The original Iluvbags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2005
I cannot decide which color combo I prefer. I am right smack in the middle.

I live in a warm climate where I can wear white 10 months out of the year, but black is a classic look. I dunno. :huh:

Thoughts?

:heart: HERE'S THE WHITE: :heart:

dzuqfl.jpg

:heart: AND THE BLACK: :heart:

78_1_sbl.JPG

I would go with bllack-white as I have been dying to get one myself. I just think you don't have to worry as much for stain, etc with black but python is special too.....but I would go for black

We'll get you through ILuvBags!! I didn't realize you lived in a warm climate, I would get the white one based on that, the only thing is how "anal" are you going to be with the bag, you don't want to be so worried about it that you don't wear/enjoy it as much as you could. Plus you could always get one now and another later LOL!!

BagLovingMom said:
We'll get you through ILuvBags!! I didn't realize you lived in a warm climate, I would get the white one based on that, the only thing is how "anal" are you going to be with the bag, you don't want to be so worried about it that you don't wear/enjoy it as much as you could. Plus you could always get one now and another later LOL!!

^^I know. I was thinking the same thing (about getting both).
That's a LOT of moolah though :wtf: :P

daffie said:
I have the Black but would rather get the white ones if I had a choice. White is so pretty =)

I know. I've decided that if i can find the white one on sale then I'm going to get both. Its excessive. But I don't care. If its on sale I'll do it. :graucho:

My credit card will be happy because I never use it. I think its been feeling neglected. LOL :roflmfao:

I don't like to charge bags but I will make an exception in this case. Only if I get lucky and find it on sale. :angel: :girlsigh:

Both are beautiful, you can't go wrong with either one. But I'd go for the python, it's more rare. I see tons of black with white, but not a lot of python.

Rai

Rai said:
Both are beautiful, you can't go wrong with either one. But I'd go for the python, it's more rare. I see tons of black with white, but not a lot of python.

Rai

This is true^^^^

But I couldnt decide. I love them both