Calling Pochette Metis owners! Do you also ‘need’ a Palm Springs Mini?

I just bought a Palm Springs mini a few months ago and it has quickly become my favorite bag and I can't stop carrying it. I switched it out for a few days when I needed a bigger bag for work and then missed using it so switched right back and have been carrying it ever since. It's such a fun bag! I use both straps on the top d-rings and carry it crossbody all the time. I can't say enough great things about it.

I just bought a Palm Springs mini a few months ago and it has quickly become my favorite bag and I can't stop carrying it. I switched it out for a few days when I needed a bigger bag for work and then missed using it so switched right back and have been carrying it ever since. It's such a fun bag! I use both straps on the top d-rings and carry it crossbody all the time. I can't say enough great things about it.
I think it's super cute. It would definitely be too small for me for every day but could see using it on the motorcycle or to run to grocery, as I currently have an old weather-worn Coach black backpack that I use for this purpose.

Reactions: jelly-baby
Good to know, though I imagine it would be tight. I’m not sure about those straps on the PM.
You are welcome, to be precisely, fits Sarah wallet new model, you just need to push it in, the front of the PSM is slightly smaller than the back of it, once the Sarah wallet is in, fits vertically in the back, any smaller wallet will fit much easily such as Hermes Bearn long wallet will holds almost as much as Sarah wallet but a tab smaller and slimmer it will fits inside the back pocket of the PSM.

You are welcome, to be precisely, fits Sarah wallet new model, you just need to push it in, the front of the PSM is slightly smaller than the back of it, once the Sarah wallet is in, fits vertically in the back, any smaller wallet will fit much easily such as Hermes Bearn long wallet will holds almost as much as Sarah wallet but a tab smaller and slimmer it will fits inside the back pocket of the PSM.
Thanks so much. It seems like if I want to go the backpack route I'll have to get the PM. I really hate switching wallets and when I hop on the motorcyle with my husband I toss my zippy right in my Coach backpack (which has seen better days with all of the rain storms we've gotten caught in).