Calling all PFers..Need your support!

Ok. So I got about an hour before showtime...and I'm actually feeling pretty good after reading your posts! You all really know how to support your fellow PFers!!

I agree with everyone that I should be excited about talking about my project...I don't know why I got so ibbidy-jibbity. Im going to be more positive...and Ive definitely been taking your advice...on taking a deep breath and meditating and listening to some classical music...and it has all really helped.

Once again, thank you so much (I really mean it...this is really important to me and you guys have really pulled through for me!)...and I will let you know the outcome. ;) ....:noworry:

Yay, that's the spirit:smile:) And it's only human to be anxious. I'd be worried if you weren't, lol! The time will pass pretty darn quickly while you're on there and it will be over, and champaign all around!!!

I'm late too but good luck!!! Let us know how it goes...

I am sure you will do great. Just be confident and it will all work out perfectly!

Well, I'm too late to say good luck, but it sounds like you were well prepared and feeling appropriately anxious for something of this magnitude.

Be sure to let us know how it went, and I'm sure it went well! And be sure to celebrate! This is a huge accomplishment, and you deserve to acknowledge that! Perhaps a new handbag and a party...?

I'm a little late, but I still wanted to wish you good luck. I'll be defending my thesis this time next year, so I can only imagine the stress. Good luck! I'm sure you're impressing the heck out of them right now!

late as well, but the best of luck to you. I'm sure everything will come together perfectly. Make sure you celebrate when its all over (sounds like you deserve a new bag!)

Wow, you should feel proud of yourself and such a sense of satisfaction at completing your thesis! A lot of people never get that far. I'm sure you'll do brilliantly in committee and everything will be fine. {{{{Hugs}}}}}