Calling all messenger or courier bag owners.....

I'm reconsidering the messenger now :confused1: It seems so flat. But the courier seems way too big for me- I'm
5' 2".

Judie......did you see the pics of my INK courier? What I like about the Courier is that even though it's big, you don't have to fill it up for it to look good. I'm barely 5' 5". Let me know if you want me to repost the pics here.

Thanks Cracker- I did see your pics and they look great!!! However, I did commit to buying the sandstone messenger and I got it a decent price...... I just hope I like it :confused1:

Just wanted to give an update. I used my sandstone flat messenger this weekend and I LOVE it!!!!!! It was great as a messenger and even as a shoulder bag (and I didn't change the setting at all). It was so comfortable. When I carried it as a shoulder bag, it slouched and looked amazing. A total stranger complimented me on it and this was the first time anyone has ever complimented me on my bag :wlae:

Unfortunately I don't have any pictures- sorry :nogood:

The old style messengers are quite nice too. There are two styles. One is more similar to the new messenger but it adjusts for short or tall people. It has a better shape too (I think) but I guess that is personal preference. It is called the "flat messenger" on ateliernaff. The other is the "flat hobo", which can be worn messenger style. These were made in '04 and '03, respectively (I think).

Both have pewter hardware.

Just wanted to give an update. I used my sandstone flat messenger this weekend and I LOVE it!!!!!! It was great as a messenger and even as a shoulder bag (and I didn't change the setting at all). It was so comfortable. When I carried it as a shoulder bag, it slouched and looked amazing. A total stranger complimented me on it and this was the first time anyone has ever complimented me on my bag :wlae:

^^ yay, i've got one too & it's DA BOMB!!! :yahoo:

p.s. i like the new messenger style the best :heart:
p.p.s. i've also got a courier for travel (love!!!)

Attachments

• 587d_12.JPG
    587d_12.JPG
    26 KB · Views: 56
I wore my messenger again today. Wow, I really love it!! So comfortable. This may become my favorite
bag :yes:

Lo- The strap to the flat messenger is adjustable, I don't know about the courier.

I love the messenger style -- I find it to be stylish and comfortable to wear. You can't carry a huge amount in it because it's fairly flat, but it's great if you don't need to.

There are five different settings. Here are pics. wearing it messenger style (on middle setting and longest setting). I'm 5'5".

Attachments

• sandwearmessengermedium.JPG
    sandwearmessengermedium.JPG
    182.8 KB · Views: 60
  • sand12wearmessengerlong.JPG
    sand12wearmessengerlong.JPG
    171.2 KB · Views: 56
I love the messenger style -- I find it to be stylish and comfortable to wear. You can't carry a huge amount in it because it's fairly flat, but it's great if you don't need to.

There are five different settings. Here are pics. wearing it messenger style (on middle setting and longest setting). I'm 5'5".

It looks great on you! It looks so much smooshier worn than in pics of it lying flat. Thanks for posting!